Largest hit dealt statisitc.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Doom

Largest hit dealt statisitc.

#1 » Post by Doom » 05 Mar 2011 00:52

Im not too sure where to put this so ill put it here :D I just wanted to know if its bugged or if its actually blizz like for our largest hit dealt to be in the hundred thousands xD

I know exactly where i got my 100k hit, from those bombing runs you do in hellfire, im just kinda upset cause i always use it to determine how hard i hit, im not fan of scrolling through combat log checking it out so i just wanted to know, is it bugged? or is it actually like that? cause im pretty sure ill never exceed 100k+ dps xD
Doombringer: Level 80 Sub PVP Rogue
Permafrost: Level 80 Acane PVE Mage

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Largest hit dealt statisitc.

#2 » Post by Intervention » 05 Mar 2011 01:38

Yeah, it's bugged lol.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Universe

#3 » Post by Universe » 05 Mar 2011 01:58

Largest hit ever dealt on retail was by a elemental shaman (classic wow when chain lightning proc'ed on chain lightning procing even more chain lightnings) in a controlled settings was 96k chain lighting which proc'ed a massive chain lighting proc which contuined until all 100 alliance 60's were killed and mind you this was before resli came into place... This was in classic wow and the you tube video is there.. I cannot go ahead pull it up because i'm at work :-D

On the other hand, i have seen a arcane mage do 45k arcane blast on 25M VOA lighting boss. and 43k arcane blast on 25m VOA Flame boss. (this was my old blizzclone server)

Dottz

#4 » Post by Dottz » 05 Mar 2011 02:46

it's not bugged
it's the same on retail
it's some largest hit that's saved while u were driving something or something like that
and ofc
:P

Doom

#5 » Post by Doom » 05 Mar 2011 02:47

that sux :P

Universe

#6 » Post by Universe » 06 Mar 2011 19:03

Blizzard never added a filter to things we use in Ulduar, heavy armored dragons, or wheels.. So the highest hit dealt gets to that point.. It's not our fault it's Blizzards xD

I use a addon called highest Hit.. Which records and takes a screenshot of the largest hit dealt on boss, mob, critter.. It also has a filter to take out wheels we ride which has huge damage.. So i guess it's good enuff.. It recorded my windfury crit at 400 at level 31.. I didnt know they hit that hard.. LOL

wael2

#7 » Post by wael2 » 27 Mar 2011 17:48

that rly sucks lol

Spitx

#8 » Post by Spitx » 04 Apr 2011 16:29

Largest hit dealt by my main char spitx i believe it was +/- 32k in rotface or fester, not sure I believe my bro was there and might remember better than me. With screen shot i got something near 29k. In statistics it's like 125999, it was from some quest in outland.

Doom

#9 » Post by Doom » 10 Apr 2011 01:41

Wow what spell was that? IM only now cirtting 8k