Favorite Character: General

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Noblebeastx

Favorite Character: General

#1 » Post by Noblebeastx » 22 Jun 2010 07:59

Who is your favorite character in the Warcraft universe and why? We are purposefully keeping this question vague, and we’d like to ask you to NOT read the responses to this thread until AFTER you’ve responded – your first impulse may be altered by your observation of other peoples’ answers. Also, please choose only one character for this response!

As always, we ask that you explain your choice and provide reasoning to back your argument. It’s not mandatory, of course, but it helps us understand why you think what you think!

XxiperX

Re: Favorite Character: General

#2 » Post by XxiperX » 30 Aug 2010 20:16

tyrande from WOTA
it would have been azshara but when she became such a pig my hopes came down :(
the ancient demigod cenarius also sounds cool
heck i would LOVE it if a giant tree dude came towards my way

Riku

#3 » Post by Riku » 31 Aug 2010 01:08

Grom Hellscream :D

Aetheress

#4 » Post by Aetheress » 31 Aug 2010 16:54

Highlord Mograine, the leader of the Death Knights, cause I loved the scene where he found out that the Lich King had betrayed him the whole time. ;D

Grizzley

#5 » Post by Grizzley » 17 Sep 2010 21:54

Rexxar im a big hunter fan becouse of him...i would like that blizzard puts "moknathatl" race in to the game that would bee nice

Universe

#6 » Post by Universe » 17 Oct 2010 00:41

Thrall, Warchief of the Horde, not just Orc's.
Why:-
The story is just too epic to be told by me..
Highlights:- He was raised by Humans, Became a slave, then a fighter, then a gladitor, then became known as the freedom fighter for his race.. Even tho his brother have hate for all races that betrayed and imprisoned them.. Thrall is forever has Love in his Eyes, Heart, Soul, He has respect for even the most hated enemies..

"Once Thrall was on a quest with no guards or anything eles, A human girl came running from a side and hit thrall's foot.. Thrall the ever soft. Picked her up asked, do not be afraid little one.. then saw 2-4 wolfpaw (Gnolls) came to a stop. Thrall let go of a lighting chain and those gnolls ran for their lifes xD." Thus is the storys of the ever Loved Thrall.. He has the most lore in game, his lore even touches hearts of thousands who have heard the storys.. His story makes u cry because if he was a real person, he would be all of us at the same time none of us..

Thrall is a name not given to him by his parents but by his Masters..
He chooses this name over his real name to show, that a name will not matter the person who owns the name does..

Acolyte

#7 » Post by Acolyte » 28 Oct 2010 16:34

My favourite person in wow hystory is the last guardian, Medivh. He was corrupted even before birth, and possessed by the spirit of the demonlord Sargeras who used Medivh in his dark plan to conquer Azeroth. He was the one who helped the orcs to swarm Azeroth. He was surrounded with mysteries, noone knew his true face. After Khadgar revealed his secret, and they killed him, finally his soul escaped. He was resurrected by the remaining magic of his mother, and started the chain of events which prevented the destruction of Azeroth.

piet

#8 » Post by piet » 30 Oct 2010 15:45

Sylvanas Windrunner, i dunno why.

Universe

#9 » Post by Universe » 02 Nov 2010 20:39

piet wrote:Sylvanas Windrunner, i dunno why.
you like her saggy sacks..

Minime

#10 » Post by Minime » 04 Nov 2010 16:34

I like Archmage Antonidas.
He was a great Mage, and at the age of 12 became high in the Kirin Tor ranks. He even stood proudly against the great Scourge invasion on Dalaran. Jaina is just a little girl next to Antonidas.

attila53

#11 » Post by attila53 » 20 Dec 2010 16:51

My fav character is Tirion Fordring the best paladin ever and the purest hearted human on Azeroth.

gazas500

#12 » Post by gazas500 » 03 Jan 2011 20:23

Arthas, cus his armies r everywhere and Dalaran was destroyed because of him.. :D

Stryke

#13 » Post by Stryke » 04 Jan 2011 00:26

My fav. char is Milhouse Manastorm. And if you don't know who that is either do the Arcatraz instance in Outland or youtube him ;)

67rocker

#14 » Post by 67rocker » 05 Jan 2011 07:36

Sargeras
Without him there would be no plot.

Warpath

#15 » Post by Warpath » 30 Jan 2011 12:55

a gnome in the background. Deffinently. XD