Best PVE players on TrueWow.org

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Matsy

Re: Best PVE players on TrueWow.org

#121 » Post by Matsy » 09 Apr 2011 23:42

Havnt seen your dps on horde side yet ^^
Not putting you in till i see it ;d

Guessing its just going to be close to strykes.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Winged

#122 » Post by Winged » 09 Apr 2011 23:46

Fair enough, fair enough :). I might upload some screenies in dungeons where my dps. has been between 7900-9800 on bosses (single target) just to shut you all >:[, and maaaaan you gotta' knoooow I love youuuuu, you're one of the top 10 most skilled people on the server and I like, love, lick and congrats. those who are, 'cuz we're stuck WITH CRAPPY PEOPLE T_T, I love your dps., your Moonkin's and DK's. :D, /kiss, /pet XD.
Last edited by Guest on 11 Apr 2011 19:35, edited 1 time in total.

Winged

#123 » Post by Winged » 09 Apr 2011 23:59

Oh... Working on Alliance side, wait up! :D, not that it will take me too much anyways XD.

Intervention
Former Staff

#124 » Post by Intervention » 10 Apr 2011 04:40

Haha love the detail Winged.

I don't play a horde 80 char but from what you listed is definitely true when see them in PVP or watch them on Intermin ;)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Winged

#125 » Post by Winged » 10 Apr 2011 04:46

Hehe!. Hey you ;), I'm glad you agree, I meant to be as accurate as possible :), love you a bunch by the way >_<', you sexy shmexy intervention of the divine interveneing intervened intervention /clapishy shmokkin' hawt' paladin :3, /hug. I'll put up the alliance list soon enough, just getting back from work and having dinner and all that crap... ^_^¡

Velasong

#126 » Post by Velasong » 10 Apr 2011 05:37

hmm lets see,horde only tho XD

warriors:fenris(prot) love it when he tanks,i actually feel like i wont pull aggro on my mage.same with Ea XD
Dimitar/his new name (fury) <3 his dps nice fast runs when he's around
ams,can't comment,haven't seen any decent arms warriors

priest's:haven't seen many,tho i'd have to say,stiefmoder(holy/disc)(before they left)

death knight's:Twoflower(frost tank) nice too see a DK that can tank well,another tank i feel safe with
Mats(frost dps) <3 the dps,can't wait to see how he goes when he's fully geared(t10,icc drops etc) that's it for DK's

mages: Sarandrea(frostfire),love the dps :D boltz too,Teyla for arcane and lelouch,don't see many mages in RHC's :(

Paladin:Shandrise(holy/ret) a healer i feel safe with,and nice dps too.Tazz(prot) great tankadin,another tank i feel safe with

Warlock:i don't see many,tho Royal(Demo) great dps for what is considered the lowest dps spec,Tarolock(destro) another lock with nice dps that i've seen

Shaman: Anselm(enhancement) i don't see many enhance shammy's,tho the one i do deserves to be acknowledged, Fuglyface(Resto) a good shammy healer,i don't recall a single wipe with him healing,culain another good Resto healer.i'm rarely with shammy's so i can't fully comment on elemental

Rogue: Rella and spidro,both are nice DPS for their chosen specs

hunter:(lol can't believe i forget this class) jubei and boman,both are very good at what they do,keep it up :D

kudo's to these players,and any new players that prove they are just as good or even better
Last edited by Guest on 10 Apr 2011 06:39, edited 2 times in total.

Winged

#127 » Post by Winged » 10 Apr 2011 06:12

Oh my God, I keep forgetting about Moo, Culain's gonna' literally kill me o_o', mooooo sorry, editing right the way!!!. Sad but true, you always forget to name your very closest and best skilled mates XD.

Winged

#128 » Post by Winged » 10 Apr 2011 06:19

Oops., I did it again :D, Yarci. you might wanna' re-read my list >_<, sowwy. <3

Velasong

#129 » Post by Velasong » 10 Apr 2011 06:42

Winged wrote:Oops., I did it again :D, Yarci. you might wanna' re-read my list >_<, sowwy. <3
lol :D well atleast im good at something

Prite

#130 » Post by Prite » 10 Apr 2011 11:23

men I need to play more so I can be on ppl list XD lol ... I should make mine, but I don't know who's the "man" atm on each class lol, haven't played much like I said:(
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Roel
Founder

#131 » Post by Roel » 10 Apr 2011 11:30

You don't want to be on the list, you will only get disturbed by people who want you to teach or help them.

Spidro

#132 » Post by Spidro » 10 Apr 2011 11:43

Nice list Winged... That's what I call a constructive critic xD

Anyways.. I'm not just gonnna judge the good dps/heal/tanking but I'll also judge by "raid professionalism" and stuff...

Horde:

Warrior:
Fenris manages to hold aggro well and resist a lot tho he is prolly the best geared tank on the server. Other than that Ea and Alexxander (Hawkwarr) do a really great job even tho their gear aint as good as Fenris but they actually can keep the threat and they have a good resistance and know what they're doing well enough.
Havent seen many good warriors dpsing and Dimitar changed to alliance I believe.

Paladin:
Ratamahatta and Paradigma are great healers but I believe that Velcro, Uknowme and Ctrlaltdel will be way better due to their skill and lack of gear (which is being taken care of xD).
I havent seen many paladins tanking in raids and stuff and the retri paladins arent thaat good so I aint pointing them out. Tho I'd really like to see some more tankadins lol

Death Knight:
Twoflower is a greaaat tank, he has gear, skill and knows well what to do (too bad latelly he doesnt tank much cuz there's always some tanks with no good dpsing spec lol).
Mats and Dev are really GOOD dps. No comment in that xD
EDIT: omfg. I totally forgot Medjed. He's a rly rly great dps. lol (soz medjed xD)

Mage:
Sarandrea beats everyone (sorry to say). Her amazing dps + her co-leading habilities are really good in raids and really helpful.

Warlock:
Royal does a really good DPS even tho, as other people pointed out, the fact that he's demonology xD.
Spiben also does a good dps but he lacks profissionalism and seriousity or w/e it's spelled xD
I also like it the way Necrosis dpses and tanks on blood council xD

Hunter:
Renjai and Jubei are by far the best. I'd love to see a "dps duel" between both of them. I think they're really good.

Priest:
Havent seen any standing out appart from Slayma with a great dps and Luminaire as a good healer.
(C'mon people.. where's all the priests!? xD)

Shaman:
Culain, Coral, Enkay and Fuglyface (even tho he's not online much latelly) are really good but I havent done raids much with them. I also must point out Lemark cuz he knows what to do appart from the fact that he lacks a bit gear (just a bit since latelly he geared up like hell).

Rogue:
Rella and Flash are really good but I cant say anything about them latelly cuz I havent raided with them much lol
I could aswell say my name but somehow I'm getting worse as I cant pull 10 and 11K dps in saurfang anymore lol

Druid:
Toxicreaper and Elesshar are really great healers (tho Elesshar aint raiding much latelly.. I guess he's taking a break). But basicly, a raid with them both would never wipe lol
Stray pulled a good dps the few times I raided with him and Ubal still is a good tanking bear. Too bad he's prolly the only one lol

Oh btw.. @Winged I wish I knew you were posting that today cuz I'd have pulled a better dps yesterday in HoS xD. I was working on guild matters so I was a bit distracted lol
Last edited by Spidro on 10 Apr 2011 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
You can't hit what you can't see.

Spidro - LvL80 Orc Rogue
Happymeal - LvL80 Tauren Druid
Cheeseburger - LvL80 Tauren DeathKnight

i'm lovin' it

I will be back.

Prite

#133 » Post by Prite » 10 Apr 2011 11:53

Roel wrote:You don't want to be on the list, you will only get disturbed by people who want you to
teach or help them.
If you're talking cause from ur experience, it's your fault for letting ppl say u're the best tank lol XD u should had wiped some raids on porpose :P
I think I'm safe, cause I'm not the best and I'll never be... cause I died a lot when healing -_- lol :(, and everyone only talks about Slaym and Tesak (mostly on PvP), altough I've never seen him again (maybe cause of my lack of playing time, so while ppl consider Slaym the best Priest they won't bother me XD I hope... altough I'm on of the few holy priests on Horde side...
I still say I prefer holy :-) Guardian Spirit is life saver imo :), and I heal in pvp gear so that's always a
challenge lol :(
Spidro wrote: Warrior:
Other than that Ea and Alexxander (Hawkwarr) do a really great job even tho their gear aint as good as Fenris but they actually can keep the threat
Paladin:
I havent seen many paladins tanking in raids and stuff and the retri paladins arent thaat good so I aint pointing them out.

Mage:
Sarandrea beats everyone (sorry to say). Her amazing dps + her co-leading habilities are really good in raids and really helpful.
Sara is tha best lol XD
and ppl should see Ea tank, Ea is my favourite warrior tank besides Fenris (he never scolded me when I let him die in our first raids/instances, that's nice since I was just starting lol ^-^ )
Maelstrom had a Pally tank he had a small name.. oh I remmber, Icon rigth? wasn't Icon 1 of the best pally tank? haven't seen him in a while
Spidro wrote: Priest:
(C'mon people.. where's all the priests!? xD)
Next weekend I'll go to your home and I'll show you were the priests are with a kick your ding-dongs -_- noob rogue -_- u've killed my confidence and I don't like u know...

^-^ lol
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Roel
Founder

#134 » Post by Roel » 10 Apr 2011 12:11

I can put whispers off so I have no problems but the only option most people have is /ignore :P

avatheavenger

#135 » Post by avatheavenger » 17 Apr 2011 02:07

Allies :
Warrior - Easteregg(Tank/Dps) Behindu(Dps) Roel (Tank/ DPS) Rhorn (Tank) and new ally Zemherir as tank
Paladin - Ironcross(Tank), Windblast(Tank),Intervention (Tank), Sweety (Dps), Suppressor (DPS/Heal), Top(Heal)
Rogue - there is noone who is much better then others ... maybe Hawkeyes
Hunter - Calisto
Druid - Dorsy (Heal), Matsy (balance), <blank> (feral)
Mage - Skyfall, Casiopeja (100% missspelled sry), Hame
Priest - Devilshadow , Never
Warlock - Felrose, Aceofhearts, Melf
Shaman - Nimrod(resto), Fringe (Enchancement), <blank>(elem)
Death Knight - <blank> (Blood), ex Horde Garette (Frost) , Me(Unholy)

Sometimes its hard to compare/choose so i wrote down almost everyone i respect (there are more but they need gear) :)