Peithne AMA

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Therealpeithne25

Peithne AMA

#1 » Post by Therealpeithne25 » 13 Feb 2016 06:44

Hey so I was just checking up to see if anyone is still alive here and I read some topics where people were seeing if I was alive and stuff and I was.

If you don't know who I am then rip

pls no ban i will play nice :c

EDIT: some old as fuck screenshots too.

http://imgur.com/a/bZd0O

Arockalypse
Donor

Re: Peithne AMA

#2 » Post by Arockalypse » 13 Feb 2016 12:11

Petne pls
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

benzviliran

#3 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Feb 2016 13:33

no idea who you are, for what reason you were banned btw?
I am the swarm

Sagiri
Donor

#4 » Post by Sagiri » 13 Feb 2016 13:53

Hellow nib!
Hope you`ve been well. We are totally not missing you. Maybe your favourite pet Etro does... :P
Say Hi to Dml and his gf from me <3
` I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame.
Shuffling the cards of your game...
And just in time and in the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace.`

Etro
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Etro » 13 Feb 2016 14:45

Sagiri wrote:Hellow nib!
Hope you`ve been well. We are totally not missing you. Maybe your favourite pet Etro does... :P
wut?

Peithne, 2 sincere questions:

- Why did you do what you did?
- Did you think about the guild and the members at all before or while doing what you did?

TFE was my first serious raiding guild ever, it was the guild I first killed LK with ever, and I also liked you. After what you did, your consequent ban, and you not coming back, TFE was literally fallen. It took me almost 1 year to find a new raiding guild I felt comfortable with back then.

Not that you owed us or anything like that at all, but it would be nice to know.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Bluebell
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Bluebell » 13 Feb 2016 15:45

Hi Peithne

I would not say I was your senpai, quite the contrary in fact.

I think you "did what you did" due to being tired with the your perception of the staff. Is that true? Or was there a more underlying factor. I campaign for a long time to know what happened behind the scenes with your banning. As I couldn't believe you would actually go on to do it, even asked Biscuit to confirm. Guessed in the end it was just the last straw and you went over the edge.

Have you read my story? You don't feature much, but you're mentioned a lot. And I like the way it portrays you at least.

I don't have a screenshot myself, so had to steal Meko's But we all feature on it, and of course your pet is dead, like always.

Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Hansrutger » 13 Feb 2016 16:14

Could someone enlighten the rest of the world of what is going on? I guess I'm considered one of those "new" players to know what this was about?
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 13 Feb 2016 16:16

Hansrutger wrote:Could someone enlighten the rest of the world of what is going on? I guess I'm considered one of those "new" players to know what this was about?
I want to know too. My best bet is that he attempted to murder Roel and take his position.

It must atleast been something really awful as they keep refering to it as "did what you did".
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

benzviliran

#9 » Post by benzviliran » 13 Feb 2016 17:09

Gnurg wrote:
Hansrutger wrote:Could someone enlighten the rest of the world of what is going on? I guess I'm considered one of those "new" players to know what this was about?
I want to know too. My best bet is that he attempted to murder Roel and take his position.

It must atleast been something really awful as they keep refering to it as "did what you did".

I'm afraid its even worse then attempting to murder Roel, i believe he tried to do the worst thing i could think of, he tried to....

HE TRIED TO DRINK TEA WITHOUT SUGAR OMG !!!
I am the swarm

Fivecapz

#10 » Post by Fivecapz » 13 Feb 2016 19:09

fucking faggot :D
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Justicelight
Donor

#11 » Post by Justicelight » 13 Feb 2016 20:15

Oh boy, PETNEPELIS !!!

Anyway, I have the lead of TFE guild, after Arock passed it to me, if you want to start over let me know :D
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

chickenbutt
Donor

#12 » Post by chickenbutt » 13 Feb 2016 21:27

Oh man :^) this makes me miss 2010/11/12
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Therealpeithne25

#13 » Post by Therealpeithne25 » 13 Feb 2016 23:19

Arockalypse wrote:Petne pls
<3
Sagiri wrote:Hellow nib!
Say Hi to Dml and his gf from me <3
Hey sag! That name takes me back holy shit. I hope you've been well <3
Etro wrote:Peithne, 2 sincere questions:

- Why did you do what you did?
- Did you think about the guild and the members at all before or while doing what you did?

TFE was my first serious raiding guild ever, it was the guild I first killed LK with ever, and I also liked you. After what you did, your consequent ban, and you not coming back, TFE was literally fallen. It took me almost 1 year to find a new raiding guild I felt comfortable with back then.

Not that you owed us or anything like that at all, but it would be nice to know.
1. I discovered something extreme about that server that did not settle with me a few years ago. Instead of being professional or mature about it and asking roel, I used it as fuel for my desire to leave any go play retail. The server's community, imo, degraded after a while and the people I enjoyed played with left. I wanted to play MoP with Biscuit/Dreadhoof so I quit.

I made a post on the GM forums that I was going on a break and my original intention was to fade away after some time (hopefully). My friends wanted to fuck around on the server with my gm/admin accounts. This was a incredibly bad idea but I didn't care at the time. My friends accessed said accounts and banned all the staff so they couldn't ban my account. They started to fuck around in bgs and banning randoms on world.

Yea, I know this all sounds terrible and I can't justify it in the slightest. What I did was a massive piece of shit move.

I have since talked to Roel and apologized for my actions but what I did, imo, tarnished some of Truewow's name and prestige and for that I'm sorry.

I will say sorry again to Roel because I acted like a child and didn't try to resolve the issue that I didn't fully grasp.

2. I lied to shadowwarder about why I was leaving and I was pretty upset about it. I didn't want to leave everyone that I played with and had connections with but I really, really wanted to leave. Wrath was getting boring, the bugs were getting to me and retail seemed like heaven.

Truth be told the scarce NA population here had a pretty large influence on me leaving.
Bluebell wrote:Hi Peithne

I would not say I was your senpai, quite the contrary in fact.

I think you "did what you did" due to being tired with the your perception of the staff. Is that true? Or was there a more underlying factor. I campaign for a long time to know what happened behind the scenes with your banning. As I couldn't believe you would actually go on to do it, even asked Biscuit to confirm. Guessed in the end it was just the last straw and you went over the edge.

Have you read my story? You don't feature much, but you're mentioned a lot. And I like the way it portrays you at least.
I haven't read your entire story but Bisc told me I was in it. I think it's cool that you still see me in such a high light.

I was actually really coming to the end of my wits though when it came to the staff. I started off as a up tight kill joy and slowly progressed to a laid back mod. It frustrated me that people hated the staff and some hated me because of my involvement. I became more liberal towards the end but still people hated me. Oh well.

Roel's absence also had a large factor in me leaving. We were practically running the server (Kindz/inter/Myself) because Roel either didnt have time or thought we were fine. I don't know but I wasn't really happy with that mindset. Also low population :>
Justicelight wrote:Oh boy, PETNEPELIS !!!

Anyway, I have the lead of TFE guild, after Arock passed it to me, if you want to start over let me know :D
I doubt I would ever come back to Truewow. I've farmed ICC for 2-3 years and I'm tired of doing that. Truewow, for me, is over. I don't see a reason to log in and farm the same raids over and over. The people I used to play with are gone and i'd rather play on a server where there's so large of a population that I have an easier time finding other north americans.

I actually have some ideas about how to revitalize TW, but I doubt my ideas would be entertained.

Wilcox

#14 » Post by Wilcox » 14 Feb 2016 15:10

Arockalypse wrote:Petne pls

Darchrow
Donor

#15 » Post by Darchrow » 14 Feb 2016 17:29

OMG PETINE!
#FreePetne2016
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily