Suggestion to help with faction balance

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Naljs

Re: Suggestion to help with faction balance

#16 » Post by Naljs » 26 Jun 2015 21:37

cherno666 wrote:he is trying to make a point but some people don't see it
Unless the point is that hordes no longer win 95% of the BG's then no, I don't see it.
He's addressing all points Alliance players have made to point out the faction imbalance and makes a joke out of it now that it's finally starting to balance out. I'm not sure if he's making a troll attempt at mocking Alliance players or feeling a bit butthurt over not stomping every BG with his Shadowmourne anymore. It doesn't matter, however, threads like these are like made to become a flame war. Personally I'm glad to see more balanced numbers in the BG queues are more even fights within the BG's, now with a possiblity to win rather than just stand there and get farmed on the Graveyard with Branhos complaining over us not killing 1 of the 15 healers Horde's got while we have 18 DK's and warriors tunneling us.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

benzviliran

#17 » Post by benzviliran » 26 Jun 2015 22:11

Naljs wrote:
cherno666 wrote:he is trying to make a point but some people don't see it
Unless the point is that hordes no longer win 95% of the BG's then no, I don't see it.
He's addressing all points Alliance players have made to point out the faction imbalance and makes a joke out of it now that it's finally starting to balance out. I'm not sure if he's making a troll attempt at mocking Alliance players or feeling a bit butthurt over not stomping every BG with his Shadowmourne anymore. It doesn't matter, however, threads like these are like made to become a flame war. Personally I'm glad to see more balanced numbers in the BG queues are more even fights within the BG's, now with a possiblity to win rather than just stand there and get farmed on the Graveyard with Branhos complaining over us not killing 1 of the 15 healers Horde's got while we have 18 DK's and warriors tunneling us.
you are glad to see me? awww

btw are you sure that the horde dont have 40 healers 50 warriors and 30 dks ?:>

btw im also happy that the numbers are also balanced but i realized those numbers almost mean nothing because half of them go afk every rbg or like always 1-7 players with 14k-22k hp, there was a rogue that joined yesterday the rbg with 14k hp half naked and he didnt troll that was his gear and mages with 18-22k hp with like 2.5k gs that half of it isnt pvp and sometimes they are all at the same time at the same rbg and it kinda ruins it xd.

what could really help to us all is an enforcement of the rules in rbgs and have more gms to watch the rbgs as people just go afk inside for a long time or afk as ghost etc.
I am the swarm

rohankhanna

#18 » Post by rohankhanna » 28 Jun 2015 08:28

benzviliran wrote: what could really help to us all is an enforcement of the rules in rbgs
You do have a point here and i kinda agree if some sort of Gear rule is added even in ICC or BGs , it will certainly help people to farm all the way in the proper manner instead of just getting carried. Not sure if it will be possible but it seems to be a great idea.
Guild Leader of Divinity

Wilcox

#19 » Post by Wilcox » 28 Jun 2015 09:46

yes for battlegrounds. in ICC the raid leader handpicks people so no need for that. in battlegrounds you are randomly matched with people.people with at least furi gear i'd say

benzviliran

#20 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Jun 2015 10:04

Wilcox wrote:yes for battlegrounds. in ICC the raid leader handpicks people so no need for that. in battlegrounds you are randomly matched with people.people with at least furi gear i'd say
yes rohankhanna but like wilcox said and that was i was talking about, only in rbgs.

here are some of the horrors i face in rbgs:

http://prntscr.com/7m8ptu

http://prntscr.com/7m8qin

and i could spam ss but ill shorten it, there are mages with 14k-21k hp and paladins with 13k-21k hp etc who joins the rbgs sometimes in 1 wsg there are 6 players which none of them pass the 21k hp, how am i supposed to heal that? >.<

however i must admit it happens at the alliance side too and thats just one problem in the rbgs, i dont even mention all those people who goes afk and move from time to time so they wont get kicked, one guy that did this today and i asked him why where was he all that time and his answer was "i had to go i was 500 miles away from my home" seriously? xd
I am the swarm

Wilcox

#21 » Post by Wilcox » 28 Jun 2015 10:16

there are more people like that in the alliance side, at least one every RBG I've been to tbh. on very rare occasions we have an entirely normal team

there was this dwarf hunter named torpilas or something, he once said that a plane crashed into his uncle or something and he had to go help him, and then he went afk. increase deserter buff to 2 hours pls q.q

benzviliran

#22 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Jun 2015 18:32

Wilcox wrote:there are more people like that in the alliance side, at least one every RBG I've been to tbh. on very rare occasions we have an entirely normal team

there was this dwarf hunter named torpilas or something, he once said that a plane crashed into his uncle or something and he had to go help him, and then he went afk. increase deserter buff to 2 hours pls q.q
rofl their excuses are funny, anyway only option is to have a GM watch at rbgs so he can see by himself, if a player doesnt make an action for more than 5 miniutes but moving or doing something that he wont be afk flagged he could just kick him out of the bg and have him with 15mins deserter thats fair enough
I am the swarm

chickenbutt
Donor

#23 » Post by chickenbutt » 28 Jun 2015 22:12

Wilcox wrote:increase deserter buff to 2 hours pls q.q
With one exception - no deserter if leaving Alterac Valley, Strand of the Ancients or Isle of Conquest. Additionally, after leaving any said BG, you instantly get teleported to Arathi Basin or a "NO FAP" mode of Warsong Gulch in which Free Action Potions are disabled.
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

benzviliran

#24 » Post by benzviliran » 28 Jun 2015 23:10

chickenbutt wrote:
With one exception - no deserter if leaving Alterac Valley, Strand of the Ancients or Isle of Conquest. Additionally, after leaving any said BG, you instantly get teleported to Arathi Basin or a "NO FAP" mode of Warsong Gulch in which Free Action Potions are disabled.
any more requests? xD

free action potions disabled? disable warriors healing reduction than xD
I am the swarm

ItchyVortex

#25 » Post by ItchyVortex » 28 Jun 2015 23:19

benzviliran wrote:
chickenbutt wrote:
any more requests? xD

free action potions disabled? disable warriors healing reduction than xD
pls
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

cherno666

#26 » Post by cherno666 » 29 Jun 2015 09:02

chickenbutt wrote:
yes , also ban shadowmourne,icc trinkets , rs trinkets,make healer limit in bg , disable sap from rogues and stealth from feral druids , increase weakened soul effect to 45 seconds , disable shaman totems, disable nitro boots , disable iceblock , reduce bubble cooldown duration to 3 seconds as well , then bgs will be fair
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

chickenbutt
Donor

#27 » Post by chickenbutt » 29 Jun 2015 17:41

>implying base mechanics for classes are the same as items
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

cherno666

#29 » Post by cherno666 » 30 Jun 2015 12:14

there should be a ''free transfer penalty'' for those who want to go to alliance for free , it is unfair that players who got their gear by farming ''weak faction'' to use gear they attained that way vs the people who helped them get it...
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

Fivecapz

#30 » Post by Fivecapz » 30 Jun 2015 13:58

cherno666 wrote:there should be a ''free transfer penalty'' for those who want to go to alliance for free , it is unfair that players who got their gear by farming ''weak faction'' to use gear they attained that way vs the people who helped them get it...

because you get gear by killing people in bg's. k.all you get is offpieces which are not so gamebreaking and are easy to get even if you lose every bg you get into.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.