thepiratebay.se

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Fastor

thepiratebay.se

#1 » Post by Fastor » 31 Jan 2015 22:16

Back online. Seems now without adds, especially nasty ones.

https://thepiratebay.se/

Animal

Re: thepiratebay.se

#2 » Post by Animal » 31 Jan 2015 22:30

And you're posting it here because?

Piracy is bad, promoting it is worse. I won't say I buy everything, but I keep it to myself. Also public trackers are the most disgusting places. :D

Wilcox

#3 » Post by Wilcox » 31 Jan 2015 23:21

Animal wrote:And you're posting it here because?

Piracy is bad, promoting it is worse. I won't say I buy everything, but I keep it to myself. Also public trackers are the most disgusting places. :D
you are playing wow on a pirate server smartass. piracy isnt so bad after all now is it

Animal

#4 » Post by Animal » 01 Feb 2015 00:26

Wilcox wrote:

you are playing wow on a pirate server smartass. piracy isnt so bad after all now is it
I see you got promoted to captain obvious around here. I have played on retail up to 5.4 so I don't feel like im stealing the game client, believe me, if blizzard provided an alternative to play old expansions I would gladly pay for it. Besides, this is not a good comparison to stealing a movie or a song, don't you think?

mcheka

#5 » Post by mcheka » 01 Feb 2015 01:43

Animal wrote:Besides, this is not a good comparison to stealing a movie or a song, don't you think?
Indeed, it's an excellent comparison.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 01 Feb 2015 01:53

The guy just wanted to share that it's back up, chill :D

Most people acquire things through torrents, it might not be legal but it's a way to evade overtaxed products

Wilcox

#7 » Post by Wilcox » 01 Feb 2015 07:47

Animal wrote:
Wilcox wrote:

I see you got promoted to captain obvious around here. I have played on retail up to 5.4 so I don't feel like im stealing the game client, believe me, if blizzard provided an alternative to play old expansions I would gladly pay for it. Besides, this is not a good comparison to stealing a movie or a song, don't you think?
even though this will sound too surreal to you, for a moment pretend that im an idiot and you're as bright as einstein. piracy stands for using someone elses products without their permission to release etc, old or new and used or not

do you think roel called blizzard and asked if he could make truewow? i might be asking too much but brain is free so try to use it. an example of this is when MaYeR had to close down his x1 blizzlike server named World of Opportunities

get your shit together. i certainly am not promoted to anything nor do I need to be, i am merely using your own sentence against you. it lacks sense that much.dont go around telling piracy is bad while you are actively playing on a pirate server

noting before you begin to throw around more apeshit, so did I play up to WoD

Polkic
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Polkic » 01 Feb 2015 08:27

It appears that players know about this site or how to connect it. To prevent further offtopic and flaming, this post will be locked.