Hakkari bans for twinkers

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
tanachiouz

Hakkari bans for twinkers

#1 » Post by tanachiouz » 29 Jan 2015 13:05

For those who care these items are legit but you will not find it on any website or wow datebase as a world drop but to get them you go to Weeping Cave in Western Plague-lands. You target the blue jellies and when they die 4 smaller jellies spawn these drop hakkari gear shroud (cloth) breastplate (leather) and ring (stamina strength). You wont find them on any website other than as quest reward and a drop in sunken temple. The item drops on websites seem to only include pre-spawned creatures and as these creatures spawn upon death of another it's quite deceptive. I learned of them on and old forum in 2009 after looking for months. That's the truth of this item even Gm's can find a trace of these items so like the rest of you uneducated people you all assume ill will by those who have these and possession leads to ban. These items are still available and still no sign of this can be found on Warcraft websites but the proof is in the pudding go see for yourselves before you ban or ask for players to be banned. There's no substitute for playing since beta of wow for wow knowledge I've known of these items for 6 years yet players and GMs only go by wow database websites not by going and seeing for yourselves you wont find in on the internet and you got go to weeping cave Western Plaguelands kill the blue jellies first then 4 more spawn kill them and the whole set is yours. :D This item as world drop has always been shrouded in mystery but its not rocket science Gm's and players and banning because your un-educated about this item that can b obtained by all is not very professional. Time to go into game and go do your homework and delete this thread after you learn for yourselves there should be no more bans for these items if you don't want players to obtain it then delete it from the database banning people for a drop available to all and that is still current is just F*#@king wrong. You Gm'sand players need to learn about wow and don't just look at the popular database sites sometimes you really got to research properly obviously a dying art :D But that's how its obtained so instead of crying cheater go get a set you nabs or keep crying cause you couldn't find it as a world drop ROFLMFAO@U all

legacysa

Re: Hakkari bans for twinkers

#2 » Post by legacysa » 29 Jan 2015 13:19

Maybe a bit less spam? You couldve posted this in the other thread, no need to go and make a long ass post and be so aggressive towards the others. Maybe other people havent played wow since they were born to know about no level required gear from a cave in western plaguelands.
Melinax ~ 80 ~ Paladin Retri / Holy
Melcancharge ~ 80 ~ Warrior Fury / Arms
Celia ~ 80 ~ Druid Feral / Resto
Stellah ~ 80 ~ Death Knight Frost / Unholy
Melii ~ 80 ~ Hunter MM / BM
Graceling ~ 80 ~ Priest Shadow / Holy
Melygos ~ 79 ~ Mage Fire PVP / PVE
Starrfire ~ 79 ~ Shaman Resto / Enchance
Fallenn ~ 79 ~ Death Knight Unholy / Blood
Shnoo ~ 19 ~ Mage Frost
Wingies ~ 70 ~ Paladin Retri

nebojsa

#3 » Post by nebojsa » 29 Jan 2015 13:28

Scorpio u mad coz u sux hard so u wana ban us all nvm mate i can take u neked if itwill make u feel better and its not my foult if something on server is buged

ItchyVortex

#4 » Post by ItchyVortex » 29 Jan 2015 13:37

Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Doctor_J
Developer

#5 » Post by Doctor_J » 29 Jan 2015 13:39

1) Prior to bans items where once again removed from creatures which were incorrectly dropping
2) What would a level 19 be doing in western plaguelands anyway especially when to obtain these items it meant to having to kill mobs with a average level of 54-55 which would one hit a level 19 easily, so someone assisted them here.
3) The Majority of the players banned are all from same twink guild, there was only a few exceptions
4) No Player between level 20 and 38 had such items in inventory.
5) The only reason why these items have no minimum level requirement is because they are meant to be quest reward and are bind on pickup for a quest with a minimum level requirement of 46 and its not rocket science to work out that a level 19 should not have items with a item level of 55, also worth nothing that no player between level 20 and 38 had any such items, only players lower than level 20 and higher than 38.

These items have been known for quiet a while and have been abused both here and on servers which merged into tw and have been informed that roel used to delete twinks found with these items not ban them.

Sunshine

#6 » Post by Sunshine » 29 Jan 2015 14:55

Stop bitching about it, in 2010 my account got perma banned on this server for it and i had to start all over, you only got 1 week ban somehow. You know you were wrong.

Zeref

#7 » Post by Zeref » 29 Jan 2015 23:53

If these items were actually legit, how come no retail twink uses them lol

abracadabra

#8 » Post by abracadabra » 30 Jan 2015 00:20

I think if this isnt legal gm need to remove from my inventory and send me pm... But he bann me for 7 days i dont know for this really i read now ... This is crazy wtf is with this server gm know only to ban peoples. I have and other characters on this acc and this week i have to lead raids but i cant because i just wear that fking helm and im banned i dont go wsg and i dont lvl up, if that gear isnt legal remove from my invetory no a fking ban im nervous! And sorry for vulgar words and bad english

tanachiouz

#9 » Post by tanachiouz » 30 Jan 2015 01:00

nebojsa wrote:Scorpio u mad coz u sux hard so u wana ban us all nvm mate i can take u neked if itwill make u feel better and its not my foult if something on server is buged

Scorpio is always mad he was and is because
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 93#p105493

tanachiouz

#10 » Post by tanachiouz » 30 Jan 2015 01:09

Zeref wrote:If these items were actually legit, how come no retail twink uses them lol
Because retail had a core whitewash and the items do not exist post 4.o this server is pre 4.0 so the items exist DUH shows how long you've played wow doesn't it when you don't even understand what cata ment for the core of wow and how many items that exist here do not exist after 4.0 many items were removed or had stat changes in 4.0 blizz was smart enuff to remove hakkari and may other no longer available items from the whole populations inventories when cata pre patches where released.

tanachiouz

#11 » Post by tanachiouz » 30 Jan 2015 01:33

legacysa wrote:Maybe a bit less spam? You couldve posted this in the other thread, no need to go and make a long ass post and be so aggressive towards the others. Maybe other people havent played wow since they were born to know about no level required gear from a cave in western plaguelands.

I started playing wow during my retirement lolol not at birth . Noone made you read my post goat herder stop posting off topic comments keep to the topic gronkalina. The topic is hakkari bans if you have nothing to offer about kakkari then id suggest learning how forums work. I don't give a fuck if my post is long or if your small mind deemed it aggressive. Go give yourself a reach around and don't read the post if you don't like it's length or style. While you do that I'll go search for a fuck to give about what you think or desire. Anyone who forces themselves to read something on the internet on another persons forum posts they don't like would have to be a retard of mongoloid proportions . Grow up cunt. Sad thing is your a representation of just how society has gone full of soft-cocks and therapy patients struggling to deal with the real world and those left in it still real not from some plastic society sheltering adults from reality. Go talk to your therapist about my post he'll help you medicate the real world away. :D E-bunnies roflmao you gotta love em.

Scorpio

#12 » Post by Scorpio » 30 Jan 2015 02:07

tanachiouz wrote: Scorpio is always mad he was and is because
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 93#p105493
That post is so old, I'd completely forgotten about it. :P Also, I have no idea what characters the account 'tanachiouz' is linked to other than Cinderz (I don't even know who I'm talking to right now. Gonna guess Avanna?), so I'm happy to clear your conscience and inform you that I have no such grudge against you. :) Don't try to blame your bug abuse on imaginary rivalries.

tanachiouz wrote:Because retail had a core whitewash and the items do not exist post 4.o this server is pre 4.0 so the items exist DUH shows how long you've played wow doesn't it when you don't even understand what cata ment for the core of wow and how many items that exist here do not exist after 4.0 many items were removed or had stat changes in 4.0 blizz was smart enuff to remove hakkari and may other no longer available items from the whole populations inventories when cata pre patches where released.
Speaking of the bug abuse...you weren't banned because the GMs thought the items didn't exist in WotLK like they don't in Cata. You were banned because you obtained an item that is only supposed to be gotten through a quest that requires level 46.
Scorpio ~ Level 19 Rogue

Zeref

#13 » Post by Zeref » 30 Jan 2015 02:47

tanachiouz wrote:
Zeref wrote:If these items were actually legit, how come no retail twink uses them lol
Because retail had a core whitewash and the items do not exist post 4.o this server is pre 4.0 so the items exist DUH shows how long you've played wow doesn't it when you don't even understand what cata ment for the core of wow and how many items that exist here do not exist after 4.0 many items were removed or had stat changes in 4.0 blizz was smart enuff to remove hakkari and may other no longer available items from the whole populations inventories when cata pre patches where released.
Before assuming someone is an idiot, try to learn what he/she is saying. No twink in wotlk ever used any of the items. And btw, just because an item can no longer be obtainable does not mean its deleted. Even in the current patches of retail wow those items still have no level requirements, suggesting it never was meant for twinks to have as it was always only legally obtainable through a quest not availble prior to level 46. So stop trying to justify your exploit.

Naljs

#14 » Post by Naljs » 30 Jan 2015 14:32

Doctor_J wrote: 5) The only reason why these items have no minimum level requirement is because they are meant to be quest reward and are bind on pickup for a quest with a minimum level requirement of 46 and its not rocket science to work out that a level 19 should not have items with a item level of 55..
This.
You bitches need to stfu, those items WERE obtainable in TBC, but BLIZZARD found the mistake and fixed it for WotLK. Accept that you are exploiting a bug and move along.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Ancestor

#15 » Post by Ancestor » 30 Jan 2015 15:58

im afraid to loot any items...might get ban...seriously gotta google every item what drops and see if i can wear that?
and no i dont have that item