Goodbye TW.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Rohit

Goodbye TW.

#1 » Post by Rohit » 21 Jan 2015 10:46

Thank you chasity for the ban, you only proved my theory right. I was kinda waiting for something which will finally prove me right that how GMs here are biased towards allies. You're never present when the horde requires you but show up miraculously when the ally do. Anyway enough whining, I'm done with it. Please be an angel and make my ban permanent. Thanks and Ciao.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Chasity
Former Staff

Re: Goodbye TW.

#2 » Post by Chasity » 21 Jan 2015 10:55

Well it's up to you. We are not "...biased towards allies...". If you saw at the beginning I gave you only 24h deserter buff, but when you started with the insults.. well sorry boy but you deserved it. I don't understand how someone can think that they can cheat and there will be no punishment. The request to ban your account permanent is denied. Have a nice day :)
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

Rohit

#3 » Post by Rohit » 21 Jan 2015 11:13

Boy? I'm 28. So listen "girl", you're all biased towards allies thats a server wide known fact. Your denial wont change the fact. Calling you an idiot is the toughest insult you ever got? I told you what was happening earlier today, you should have had something to say about that but you chose to pull the trigger the second I said it. 1 less horde for the allies to tackle in the BGs, thanks to you. Anyway I dont give a shit anymore. I requested a permanent ban so that your trigger ready hands would be much obliged. Anyway if you dont have the "balls" someone else do it please. Thats it, I'm done in here.
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 21 Jan 2015 11:28

Rohit, don't go out like that, We need You here . Please stay and come back after the down time . Don't take it so hard Man Hope to see You soon, Your pal, Knite ~(Kk~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 21 Jan 2015 12:06

You may be 28, but you're not acting according to your age... they stated in various threads that pvp abuses such as these will be punished with deserter debuff. :/
Anyway take a chill pill and accept your punishment, and keep playing or stop. No need to go and insult staff.
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Rohit

#6 » Post by Rohit » 21 Jan 2015 12:52

@KK, I was tired to the shit that was going on here. I still tried to cling on to it for some time more but today I've just had it and needed something of this sort to confirm something that I was dreading for a long time. Anyway I'm glad it did happen and I'm outta this.

@Luster, Dude I say the things the way I see them. I dont even care about the punishment, I asked for it. Also according to you people of age 28 or above dont insult? I do insult when agitated and something did happen to make me feel so, if being called an idiot is that big of an insult. Also not surprising that an ally coming to back up a GM. Good to see it as usual. Also this is my farewell post, you're not allowed to kissass here, mind doing it somewhere else?
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#7 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 21 Jan 2015 13:01

You can insult all you want, that's not what I meant... I meant that you're acting like that brat from the condoms comercial... the one who wanted candy and was yelling in the supermarket... you're just causing a scene and it makes you look bad. But w/e it's your choice.
RETIRED
Contact info:
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Rohit

#8 » Post by Rohit » 21 Jan 2015 13:41

Calling someone idiot once doesnt mean I'll go on a rampant frenzy running behind him, calling him that the whole time. Shouldn't be your concern anyway. Do you think I care, you calling me some brat from some commercial? And about me looking bad again I'll have to mention I say things the way I see them. I dont care how it makes me look as long as I'm being truthful. And indeed its my choice. :)
Character list:

Yantrik - Fire PvE

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#9 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 21 Jan 2015 13:44

Well okay man, I was just suggesting you relax a little a bit and think good about if you wanna leave or not. Regardless of your choice, take care.
RETIRED
Contact info:
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

scoobydobedo

#10 » Post by scoobydobedo » 21 Jan 2015 15:25

good bye

Nyeriah

#11 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2015 15:51

I'm not up with everything that has happened but from a distant view of this I guess I can get the picture. Sometimes when we are agitated we end up doing and saying things without thinking, to then most certainly regret them later.

People get punished every day. Just past week I banned someone for quadriboxing arenas at 4 am (which leads to a temporary suspension and removal of every item and currency possibly acquired through abuse). After the ban expired the person opened a ticket asking what had happened and saying they were "just trying to see if they could queue with many characters" and of course were quite disappointed for losing all of their wrathful gear. Some of us were surprised by who this person was, but anyway, "trying to see if it works" doesn't excuse it and it was a violation that doesn't get a warning on first offense.

The default punishment for infractions is foreseen by rules and our own code of conduct. To that, there isn't much to question. It doesn't matter which faction you are or who you are, if caught violating rules, punishments will be issued accordingly.

But, there's always too much work to do and much work to be done (double statement intended). Lots of people are putting a lot of effort on this server doing their best at a lot of things (and eventually they also get burn out at some point). So well, insulting them doesn't really help anything, but then again when did insulting whoever ever helped with anything? :P

I really hope you reconsider your decision of leaving us, but that's a choice that is up to you. I've said it before and I'll say it once again, life has far more important things for us to let lesser nuisances bother us enough bring us down that way. Sure we can't escape stress but we can choose what to get stressed with. And maybe this is worth for both involved parts.

Regards.

Nazz
Donor

#12 » Post by Nazz » 21 Jan 2015 17:33

So wait, you got banned for an insult? What did you say and how long is the ban?

Dr. Who

#13 » Post by Dr. Who » 21 Jan 2015 17:41

i dont know you so good bye.
ty for the visit. =P
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

Fivecapz

#14 » Post by Fivecapz » 21 Jan 2015 19:16

9 out of 10 times when i need a gm, i get a gm - and im an asshole on horde side, dont see where the biased comes from. you might just be not the nicest person. Even though im an asshole, i can be polite when i need to be thus getting the attention i want to get at the certain time. so you are wrong with the biased thing.

jk you're not, but still 9/10 times i can get a gm to speak to me just by asking around so that aint a good reason to state.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Nazz
Donor

#15 » Post by Nazz » 21 Jan 2015 19:18

One of the oldest players around, there should actually be more fuss about this. Some lets say "newbie" (i don't know you and you seem new) GM bans one of the oldest players on our server for an insult, a player that's possibly never been banned or anything like that and it goes without a say? I mean come on, i've been banned more times than i can count to know that that seems rather stupid.