True Wow Loyals List

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Chronic

True Wow Loyals List

#1 » Post by Chronic » 04 Aug 2014 03:08

So i am one of the Loyals that has been on this server from the start almost and i remember when we had the true wow loyals list i think it would be chill to bring that list back so that we know who has been supportive of this server since the beginning. I think it would show some of our new players how cool the server is because if the players that have been here from the beginning still around after all these years the server and staff has to have been doing there jobs right and made it a fun and awesome server to come play on am i right if not i understand that it takes a bit of time to go through all the accounts and see start date but then again this is ran basically on a sql database and all you have to do is a query calling from specific dates the longest part of it would be designing the particular page. Well thanks true for being an awesome server and staff. and to all our new gms from other servers thanks for all youre help in making this the most awesome server out there

Chronic
Death waits for no one, People wait for death and must keep themselves entertained while they wait

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Bluebell
Former Staff

Re: True Wow Loyals List

#2 » Post by Bluebell » 04 Aug 2014 03:15

Perhaps more suited for suggestions section?

But problem with your reasoning is that a lot of "loyal" accounts aren't being used by the original owners, so wouldn't even show that much. It'd also look pretty poor if I'm honest, I doubt there's an excessive amount of original TW players left.

And how far back do you go to determine loyal would obviously be a big question.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Chronic

#3 » Post by Chronic » 04 Aug 2014 03:27

all fair and valid points but i would assume that the true loyals never changed there email address i know that it was disabled for a while but evin still could be a cool thing sorry i wasnt sure where to post so i figured general discussions would be alright. and as for how far back to go ide say all those in the first year or 2 of servers life. But maybe i'm thinking in a silly way so i decided to create a post to see if any one else thinks it would be chill to have i know i have been here since at least 2010 :P
Death waits for no one, People wait for death and must keep themselves entertained while they wait

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Ragnorak
Donor

#4 » Post by Ragnorak » 04 Aug 2014 03:32

I say everyone who remembers Tyrannus's "vacation" deserves to be on the loyals list xD
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Chronic

#5 » Post by Chronic » 04 Aug 2014 03:46

LMFAO those was the days man and when you couldnt kill PP or BPC and the door to VD was bugged to shit cuz you couldnt kill sister silvan

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion