Queuing in RDF as tank - just TO ENTER.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
fanebmw

Queuing in RDF as tank - just TO ENTER.

#1 » Post by fanebmw » 09 Nov 2013 07:25

Hello, there is a big problem with Cosminutzxp. He queues always as tank, but having retri talents and items(he is paladin, he has nothing to do with tanking with what items and talents he has), i always queue as healer but i really cant heal a poorly dressed DPS! ( "being a tank"), + he leaves in the middle, almost always. He admited he queues as tank just so the rdf can be done (LOL). But im not God to heal him, he is dead until i can cast even an instant heal. He just mocks us all 4 people who queue normally, can something be done in his case? I will be in the situation to leave the rdf every time i see him. He is just a joke , entering as tank "just so i enter rdf", as he said. So basically we have no tank, so i really CANT heal this joke -> rdf is a fiasco. I am not the only one complaining. Please, what can be done? He just takes one good tank's place, maybe, just so he "could enter" ......
Thank you.

Polkic
Former Staff

Re: Queuing in RDF as tank - just TO ENTER.

#2 » Post by Polkic » 09 Nov 2013 09:09

Well nothing we can do about this. However Afaik if you put him on /ignore that should not allow to make group with him.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: Queuing in RDF as tank - just TO ENTER.

#3 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 09 Nov 2013 15:42

Make premade group and queue like that, that's how I always did rdf, I looked for 1 heal and 3 dpsers.
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia