PVPers and GMs, read please.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
ItchyVortex

PVPers and GMs, read please.

#1 » Post by ItchyVortex » 31 Aug 2013 01:31

Before writing the following post, i must apologize for my bad english, im in a hurry and as english is not my native language, this post may contain some grammar fails.
Alright, as all PVPers (or at least alliance PvPers) have noticed, there is an huge inballance in the server.
Something isnt right when allies win 1 out of 15 bg's, yes. This is no joke, 1 out of 15.
This can be very frustrating for ally players, makes people rage at others for the littlest things, this makes people become enemys with others on their own faction. Well, rivals on the own faction may be a good thing, makes people compete, but not when you are getting flamed by half of your team for every step you take in the battleground.

Frustrated players keep joining battleground to get their daily AP's, but they dont want to play anymore because they already worked hard for them, and are getting constant flame from their teammates.

Im not talking about ungeared players, i have no problem with them in bg, im talking about AFKers (the guy that enters gold mine and stays there till game is over, ragers (the guy that instead of playing is complaining about everything, calling everyone noobs, and telling others to play instead of replying), leavers (the guy that dies once and leaves)...

So please, do something about this unballance. Hordes, u got ur 7000 GS already, dont play 6 hours straight of bg, i know this is completely lame to ask, but please dont.

GM's, please find a way to fix this unballance, reduce transfer prices, make petitions for horde to come alliance, invent a new way, do your magic, i believe many people would agree with me: SOMETHING must be done.

Thanks for reading.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Szatron

Re: PVPers and GMs, read please.

#2 » Post by Szatron » 31 Aug 2013 01:43

Sorry what are you complaining about?
Cuz I can't understand.
Do you think it's only alliance problem?

:lol:

ItchyVortex

#3 » Post by ItchyVortex » 31 Aug 2013 01:45

Im complaining about alliance winrate in battlegrounds.
What do you mean its only alliance problem?

Jimmie

#4 » Post by Jimmie » 31 Aug 2013 02:21

Horde complains about the same. I don't understand...meh who cares anyway? Bunch of whiners (both factions)
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

ribbaribbahey

#5 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 31 Aug 2013 03:20

Start asking at your faction members to quit zerging and killfarming and everything will be allright. I have some macroes to remind ppl which are the tactics in the BG we are in, i use these when we have some loses in a row and it gets a little bit better. You could do that too. But seriously, every time inEotS we cap the towers nearer to the ally starting zone is a proof that you need cooperation and not any 7k gs dude (that would be most likely followed by the others and creating a zerg like it normally happens)

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

ItchyVortex

#6 » Post by ItchyVortex » 31 Aug 2013 03:46

We do have a lot of people capsing orders, even if they are good orders, no one follows and there will be 3 other persons dictating different orders.

I noticed that at some hours, ally wins more (like night or early in the morning).
But except that, battleground as alliance is not the place you will enjoy being.

Justicelight
Donor

#7 » Post by Justicelight » 31 Aug 2013 12:50

Oi, You speak about bg unballance? I find myself surounded by 4.5k - 5k gearscored hordes and I look at them holding alliance players with a 1:2 ratio. So dig in alliance side better, in order to fix this problem. Alliance has more pve geared players, who joins in bg like that, unbalancing the fight.

Horde can manage a win without a healer, the question is: can alliance manage a win without a healer?

I suggest you come horde and see how things are, maybe just for 1 month or so. You will have a change of heart for sure.

Cheers, JL
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

ItchyVortex

#8 » Post by ItchyVortex » 31 Aug 2013 15:49

Alright thank you all for reading and replying.
Justice, i highly aggre with you.
I wont move Esunna to horde, but im leveling a toon there, just because i like to have a point of view on both sides.

Liebe

#9 » Post by Liebe » 02 Sep 2013 18:54

I don't know what you expect from the staff, the problem lies with players.

Well, maybe we could have a 10% buff to all damage and healing for Alliance in BGs! That would help :PPPppppPpppppppppPPPPpppp.

OR/AND disable shadowmourne in BGs/arenas - every second drooling melee has it, apparently lot of them gained it unfairly anyway and it just kinda ruins PVP. There is absolutely nothing you can do against a DK and warrior both weilding smourne, even if DK is absolutely horrible and never kicks/silences (HELLO DIVX).

Otherwise yeah, I wrote too much about BGs already. The core problem is that they don't matter that much, so we can't expect people to make a serious effort to improve and win.

Liebe

#10 » Post by Liebe » 02 Sep 2013 18:57

Also btw, do you know why every caster here is an arcane mage or ele shaman? No one on TW understands that letting them cast means death, they just attack random targets))).

Plus bugged arcane missles, which IMO should count as bug abuse and be bannable, they're so good. Most arcanes will start trying to cast blast first, but as soon as they aren't 100% sure they'll get a kill (every time vs me) they just spam arcane missles.
How can you even leave this in the game and not make it an absolute priority?

Boxis
Donor

#11 » Post by Boxis » 02 Sep 2013 19:22

There are many bugs which are pissing everyone off,but you cant do much about it just try to avoid them as much as you can and hope for fix one day.

Element

#12 » Post by Element » 03 Sep 2013 10:54

Liebe wrote: Well, maybe we could have a 10% buff to all damage and healing for Alliance in BGs! That would help
please buff aliens.. oh and yea, nerf rats.
Claireholt/Warlock

ribbaribbahey

#13 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 03 Sep 2013 14:57

Hard path: lead your faction to the win, knowing they have the same chance of your enemies to succeed.
Easy path: whine on the forums and ask for buffs to be able to stay in a vegetative state even more.

It's evident what u chosen. You can always change your mind. Good luck.

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Rehan

#14 » Post by Rehan » 03 Sep 2013 15:23

I PVP on both sides and it's a matter of at what time you que up, I noticed that if you que early (around 12/13PM ST) allies have very well geared and skilled players whereas later on horde has better geared and more skilled players than alliance.
There are rare occasions where both teams have skilled players and the battlegrounds are very balanced.

Doctor_J
Developer

#15 » Post by Doctor_J » 03 Sep 2013 16:38

ye think its down to alliance been undergeared for pvp, while they are winning bgs they will continue playing but once start loosing will not join again but thats understandable

Still dont think allies are fare though ie in world pvp, when you are not afk generally dont attack and if 1 ally on own they dont attack but will attack as soon as they see you afk or when its like 3-4 vs 1,