Hello

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
arnis9

Hello

#1 » Post by arnis9 » 17 Nov 2018 19:23

Hello dear TrueWoW,
I still didn't forget about this server and sometimes I miss playing here because I got used on its community.
I made a post couple months ago about my coming back to server but it was refused for I dont know which reasons.
So here I am again making another one, if u allow me I would like to play again with some friends here and bring some guns to server to help with raids.
Btw big greetings to some people who I will never forget probably: Virdo, Matsy, Arockalypse (we argued sometimes but I think u are cool :p), Mojo...
What ever is outcome of decision, wish u guys all best and I hope we meet somewhere in future in some other games ^.^

Greetings, Arnis.

PS. Matsy and Virdo miss u 2 the most, hit me up sometimes to play something :D

arnis9

Re: Hello

#2 » Post by arnis9 » 17 Nov 2018 19:27

Oh and I forgot about Ubal the big bear! I sometimes check your streams u still fun as always :D

andriuspel
Former Staff

#3 » Post by andriuspel » 17 Nov 2018 20:35

Your ban history is crucial...
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

arnis9

#4 » Post by arnis9 » 17 Nov 2018 20:56

andriuspel wrote:
17 Nov 2018 20:35
Your ban history is crucial...
I know I was muted alot in history and banned 2 times cause I wanted to keep HR as only supreme standing guild on TW but all that is behind me.
Last ban I had was after I made account and got banned by Eronox when he found out its me.

In general, I am a totaly new kind of person. I got married meanwhile, working for new gigant company world wide known as Telecom or T-Com. I totaly changed aspect of my life (after all I always played hunter). I am not into arguing anymore or trying to prove someone something.
Reason why I wana play is because I miss some of people and I got used on TW's community.

Axis
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Axis » 18 Nov 2018 15:44

Locked until further notice.
Cleaned up the topic of unnecessary posts.
One thread is enough. Don't create any more threads about this subject.

This is not something that falls under the purview of democracy.
Spamming #FreeArnis will accomplish nothing here. It's not open for public debate, period.

Given the topic starter's extensive ban and mute history, we will deliberate on this as long as necessary, as we have to consider the well being of both realms and their respective communities, first and foremost.
Until a decision has been made by our staff's leadership, this discussion ends here.
Arnis, you will be notified of the outcome if and when necessary.

Regards.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#6 » Post by Errorista » 18 Nov 2018 16:02

There is no need to wait any longer. Arnis was permanently banned on this server. Nobody from staff wants to change this decision so ban persists. Period.

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 20 Nov 2018 08:36

Consequences are consequences. You need to live with them. You were warned multiple times about the weight of your actions,
We're not yet ready for amnesty. That goes for everyone that has been permanently banned.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in