[ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

Eronox
MVP

Re: [Pending] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#136 » Post by Eronox » 19 Apr 2018 18:55

Having such a desired treat in our voteshop benefits both the players and the community,
I agree for voting to have it in the shop. Cost is up to general aspects though.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Regent
Tester

Re: [Pending] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#137 » Post by Regent » 19 Apr 2018 18:56

It would be great if it cost gold.
A lot of people on TW realm have a lot of gold and no real money sinks ever since the population dwindled and the AH died (and took the economy with it).
It would be nice to be able to use all that gold on something, for once.
With vote points, it will take forever just to get 1.
A compromise would be making it available for both. Those who can afford it with gold can just get it with gold.
Those who can't afford the gold amount can just vote for it and get it free.

Regards
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

natnat123
Former Staff

#138 » Post by natnat123 » 19 Apr 2018 19:05

Remember, this is a custom item. it was never available to players in retail. so it should be hard to get reguardless of how much gold people have.

Regent
Tester

#139 » Post by Regent » 19 Apr 2018 19:14

To be frank, bearing in mind the turnaround time of suggestions here, I'll be glad if this just gets implemented.
Lol
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.

natnat123
Former Staff

#140 » Post by natnat123 » 19 Apr 2018 19:16

I agree, this suggestion should have been dealt with a long time ago and we apologize for the delay.

Wilcox

#141 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Apr 2018 19:28

allow it to be bought both by VP and in-game gold. it's already nearly impossible for any sane person to get this by voting alone, therefore this should encourage donations. otherwise, it's a nice addition for people with a lot of gold, since they (probably) spent a lot of time on the server in order to get such a vast amount. best of both worlds, yeah?

Eronox
MVP

#142 » Post by Eronox » 19 Apr 2018 19:43

Wilcox wrote:
19 Apr 2018 19:28
allow it to be bought both by VP and in-game gold. it's already nearly impossible for any sane person to get this by voting alone, therefore this should encourage donations. otherwise, it's a nice addition for people with a lot of gold, since they (probably) spent a lot of time on the server in order to get such a vast amount. best of both worlds, yeah?
Suppose so, this'd delay the suggestion though.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Wilcox

#143 » Post by Wilcox » 19 Apr 2018 20:01

perhaps try adding them one by one, how does that sound?

Regent
Tester

#144 » Post by Regent » 18 Jun 2018 20:02

Bump.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.

m2oenergym2o

#145 » Post by m2oenergym2o » 19 Jun 2018 20:09

Bump x2

Eronox
MVP

#146 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jun 2018 20:45

relax my lovely truewow players,
i will fix these cosmetic things very soon because Errorista loves it. :) :tick:

Locking & putting in my sexy admin to-do list.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#147 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jun 2018 20:46

never mind, not locking, I got no space in my key ring.

Anyways what's to be done is adding the bag to TW voteshop for a sexy amount of VP.
No ingame gold, we abuse you now.

Edit: as for TW gold economy, that'll be handled in the future as we got unreleased features for that.

- J.R Cash

Kajel

#148 » Post by Kajel » 20 Jun 2018 00:21

Are you for real having this cost VP? If its gonna cost a ridiculous amount of VP which I'm pretty sure it will, may as well not implement it at all because its probably gonna take like 3 months of voting to be able to purchase 1. It's nice to see staff drop the ball once more when it comes to giving TW players what they want. Good job.
#MyWorld
#JustinBieber
#Dudewitwings

FilipGaming

#149 » Post by FilipGaming » 20 Jun 2018 08:31

Kajel wrote:
20 Jun 2018 00:21
Are you for real having this cost VP? If its gonna cost a ridiculous amount of VP which I'm pretty sure it will, may as well not implement it at all because its probably gonna take like 3 months of voting to be able to purchase 1. It's nice to see staff drop the ball once more when it comes to giving TW players what they want. Good job.
Tailors still need to sell their bags to make their own gold, man.

And it is definitely not blizzlike. It's normal to be from votes or donations, just like heirlooms for low level new players, just like Celestial steed, party grenade and other not quite blizzlike items.

PS: In game gold, NPC price for a bag goes up 10 times for every 6 slots or so. Like a 12 slots costs 10 times more than a 6 slots, and so on. Biggest bag I know of (I might be wrong) is sold as a Paris Hilton's big hole for the price of 3k gold. The crates have 12 slots more than that, so they should cost 300k gold each. Are you sure voting is not easier?

Eronox
MVP

#150 » Post by Eronox » 20 Jun 2018 13:33

Kajel wrote:
20 Jun 2018 00:21
If you prefer, we'll trash this idea totally?

This isn't a small cosmetic item we're talking about.

- J.R Cash