bumperino
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Aggressive

Re: Add Vengeful gear to Meminnie at the Circle of Blood

#17 » Post by Aggressive » 17 Apr 2016 21:03

longi wrote:and here we go ..... " blizzlike " server as hell :D add every fakin item to the game just for transmog, doesnt matter if it isnt possible to get it anymore :D
Are Vote Shop items also blizzlike? No
So adding those missing pieces s just as same.
+1 for this

Royo

#18 » Post by Royo » 17 Apr 2016 23:44

I definitely agree. Might as well complete the set.

+1

Cocopuffs
Donor

#19 » Post by Cocopuffs » 18 Apr 2016 14:59

Okay i don't wanna be picky or do separate threads all the time for something which, essentially, boils down to the same objective, which is adding missing gear that SHOULD be available, and isn't, due to unforeseen issues like boss encounters being undoable, or simply - which is the case right here - items not appearing on their proper vendors, which is acceptable, since it's a private server and we're working as a community to make it as complete and fulfilling as possible.

Therefor, I also suggest moving - or adding to the vote shop - certain items from certain boss fights that are bugged and we can't complete normally.

i.e. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25038/felmyst Felmyst from Sunwell Plateau, TBC

long ago this boss was doable, but something happened on a certain update and it's just impossible to kill her because she doesn't drop down to the raid, or simply doesn't show up at all. She also drops tier 6 feet tokens for all classes which is something i definitely see people going for as future xmog material, and of course the extra epic drops involved. if this turns out to be accepted by the staff (adding bugged boss loots to the vote shop - price to be discussed - for a few votepoints), I'm willing to make a list of the bugged stuff I can think of and try to add as many item ID's from such bosses as far as my knowledge goes.

buUuUuUuUuUuUuUmp

Longi

#20 » Post by Longi » 18 Apr 2016 15:44

Cocopuffs wrote:Okay i don't wanna be picky or do separate threads all the time for something which, essentially, boils down to the same objective, which is adding missing gear that SHOULD be available, and isn't, due to unforeseen issues like boss encounters being undoable, or simply - which is the case right here - items not appearing on their proper vendors, which is acceptable, since it's a private server and we're working as a community to make it as complete and fulfilling as possible.

Therefor, I also suggest moving - or adding to the vote shop - certain items from certain boss fights that are bugged and we can't complete normally.

i.e. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25038/felmyst Felmyst from Sunwell Plateau, TBC

long ago this boss was doable, but something happened on a certain update and it's just impossible to kill her because she doesn't drop down to the raid, or simply doesn't show up at all. She also drops tier 6 feet tokens for all classes which is something i definitely see people going for as future xmog material, and of course the extra epic drops involved. if this turns out to be accepted by the staff (adding bugged boss loots to the vote shop - price to be discussed - for a few votepoints), I'm willing to make a list of the bugged stuff I can think of and try to add as many item ID's from such bosses as far as my knowledge goes.

buUuUuUuUuUuUuUmp
I miss that boots on both alts, and I want to get them sooo much, but I am against this. One thing is add " missing " pvp gear from TBC pvp seasons, well .. ok
But adding items which you can get by normal way, this is stupid, yes i want to get them too but not this way. Rather fix those bosses instead of adding these items to shop.

chickenbutt
Donor

#21 » Post by chickenbutt » 18 Apr 2016 18:15

bumperino threaderino pls add the items .:((
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Doctor_J
Developer

#22 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Apr 2016 18:46

well maybe as these items are now wanted by end game characters for transmog not just by low level players for low level bgs that these items should again cost arena points and have rating requirement as they still did on retail during wotlk.

Only reason requirements where changed was because of players questioning why theres rating/arena point requirement on level 70 gear even though such gear useless at level 80.

Doctor_J
Developer

#23 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Apr 2016 18:52

ha sorry vengeful was not touched it was only brutal.

Naljs

#24 » Post by Naljs » 18 Apr 2016 19:37

Cocopuffs wrote:and I'd also suggest adding the items from several unobtainable items from bosses that are bugged i.e. Mu'ru and Felmyst from Sunwell Plateau, to the vote shop!
Better just place a million hp sheep inside the raid with the boss' loot. Vote shop isn't the solution.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

chickenbutt
Donor

#25 » Post by chickenbutt » 18 Apr 2016 20:11

What? Doc_J, those posts were very confusing. What happened/what is going to happen? Did you make vengeful gear cost arena points and changed brutal back to arena points? Did you add vengeful items and made them cost honor or arena points? I'm so confused by those posts lol

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Doctor_J
Developer

#26 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Apr 2016 21:27

I realized that this was on about vengeful set which has never been touched by tw (or not as I know of) on the other hands brutal items had there prices changed to only require honor to purchase.

Seems s3 items were removed on retail sometime between the end of tbc and 4.3 on retail as s3 set was made available to buy again in 4.3.0 for transmog but cant find info on which patch were removed on.

I got mixed up with the two sets but believe the changes to make s4 cost only honor should be reverted as there is now end game use for the items (ie transmog)

chickenbutt
Donor

#27 » Post by chickenbutt » 18 Apr 2016 21:42

... What? So you not only want to not add the vengeful set, you want to make brutal cost AP and require rating now? Their stats are useless, just let them be bought by anyone for honor... Brutal was changed to cost honor because of twinks so it already has game use even though it's not end game... Can you just add the vengeful items to the vendor and make them cost honor like the other main pieces already do pretty please? Why in the hell would you revert the change on brutal gear costing honor and apply it to vengeful gear that already costs honor but is missing pieces..? Also why does the patch they were removed matter at all? This is transmog on WOTLK we're talking about here.................................. I hope I'm still misunderstanding what your opinion on my suggestion is lol.

Doctor_J
Developer

#28 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Apr 2016 22:02

I did not say that but in order to add these items you need more than just the item ids (ie you need extended cost ids which specifies correct cost for each item) otherwise vendor will sell items for just gold. I checked a couple of items and can confirm there are no npc_vendor entries for missing items (well I checked 3 all of which did not exist in npc_vendor.

chickenbutt
Donor

#29 » Post by chickenbutt » 18 Apr 2016 22:09

Can you explain in english what that means? Or what you need from us or what you need to find out so that we can get this change in action? Or are you saying it's impossible?

The vendor on truewow right now is selling head, chest and legs main set vengeful gear for 34100 honor a piece. Don't these show the extended id that you can add to make the missing vengeful items cost 34100??

Nyeriah

#30 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Apr 2016 22:17

I have already added some. If nobody does I'll add them later along the week when I get the free time to do so.