[Pending] Add Service: Guild Name Changes

Bolto

[Pending] Add Service: Guild Name Changes

#1 » Post by Bolto » 01 Apr 2016 02:35

Well i write this post on what means. To change the name of my guild becouse i have become into GM of my guild and off course i found have sense to change the name of the guild for mark a new start.

So, in fact, blizzard offer this service, here is the link

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/w ... d-services

Speaking about this i will think will be posible to have the chance for to do this in this server. So that is the suggestion. To have a guild service for change a name of a guild and off course can be via donations or with webpoint.

Regards and good hunt

arnis5
Banned

Re: Guild name change service

#2 » Post by arnis5 » 01 Apr 2016 14:03

Bolto wrote:Well i write this post on what means. To change the name of my guild becouse i have become into GM of my guild and off course i found have sense to change the name of the guild for mark a new start.

So, in fact, blizzard offer this service, here is the link

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/w ... d-services

Speaking about this i will think will be posible to have the chance for to do this in this server. So that is the suggestion. To have a guild service for change a name of a guild and off course can be via donations or with webpoint.

Regards and good hunt
I do not think so that it would be good idea to add this service in shop. Usualy so far people who wanted to change theyr guild name had to make a post and then ofc if other members of guild are ok with changing a name, some GM would change the name manualy. Aswell Truewow staff is curently working on so many projects so I don't think so they would or should bother with adding this service. Also this service on Blizzard was mainly made for guilds who wanted to do faction change, for more detailed explanation read Guild Services Image
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Naxp

#3 » Post by Naxp » 01 Apr 2016 15:03

+1

Even tho that shop wasnt established on WoTLK and therefor isn't fullfilling TrueWoWs spirit, to make a WoTLK as Blizzlike. However, in Retail WoTLK this below was being used and can/should be added here as well. Since, as I quote Roel, TrueWoW is meant to be as similar to Blizzards version as possible, even though we never can reach it. Hence the name, TRUE wow, was picked.
WoWwiki (WoTLK) wrote: A guild's name may be changed by the guild master contacting a game master by in-game ticket, and politely requesting that the guild name be changed. The guild master must be the person to contact the GM, and the name being changed to must be within Blizzard's naming policy. The other option is if the name is reported for violating Blizzard's naming policy.

This is a one-time-only process and can not be reversed.

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 01 Apr 2016 16:50

I'd be fine with this if it follows the current post Wotlk,rules

kurthos

#5 » Post by kurthos » 01 Apr 2016 20:26

+1

Naxp

#6 » Post by Naxp » 24 Apr 2016 15:03

Any update?