[Accepted] Talent Calculator for PW

Astraye

[Accepted] Talent Calculator for PW

#1 » Post by Astraye » 14 Jul 2015 20:52

Well, I already wrote this post once, then deleted it because I found talent calculator links in the "tools" option above. Unfortunately both links are the basic WotLK talent calculators. If it is possible, can we have a talent calculator that is valid for Primal wow as it is right now?
I heard that the TBC and WotLK talents are going to be taken away to make it as "Vanilla-like" as possible. Whilst this is great, I have no idea which class I should pick because I don't know what talents will be available for each class.

If Ret Paladins only have Judgement every 8 seconds for offensive abilities this will be extremely boring, so obviously I wouldn't pick that. If we had even a list of the talents that are disabled for each class I could make a more informed decision about what to pick before wasting time levelling a class and finding out I don't like the way it plays.

So ye, for new players, either applicable talent trees with the unavailable talents blacked out, or just a list of the talents for each class and spec that wil not be available during this "expansion". Thanks guys ;)

Roel
Founder

Re: Correct Talent Calculator

#2 » Post by Roel » 14 Jul 2015 21:29

Yes this is something that we can still work on. Not very high priority so there is no ETA yet.

.diredarknil

#3 » Post by .diredarknil » 14 Jul 2015 22:39

until then, here are these to help

Warrior

Paladin

Hunter

Rogue

Priest

Shaman

Mage

Warlock

Druid

Let me know if any talents are wrong. some are ugly. quick and dirty but hope it helps.

Dopefish

#4 » Post by Dopefish » 15 Jul 2015 07:41

nice effort!

jeppe010

#5 » Post by jeppe010 » 21 Jun 2016 08:49

Was hoping for all spells to be available :(
Don't see what's the point in using 3.3.5 if you can't specc into the fun spells tbh

Deim

#6 » Post by Deim » 26 Jun 2016 11:10

jeppe010 wrote:Was hoping for all spells to be available :(
Don't see what's the point in using 3.3.5 if you can't specc into the fun spells tbh
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.