[Pending] Wintergrasp Ownership Clock {TW} -- BG is Closed

Longi

Re: [PenAdd Wintergrasp ownership and countdown near forum clock

#31 » Post by Longi » 11 Oct 2016 03:05

Etro wrote:
Longi wrote:you dont need collect informations from database or any core support, if you know that WG will ingame start at 12:00, just set up 4 hours timer on website starting at 12:00 and so on. I think there is no problem to add another clock , stopwatch, timer, something stupid for countdownin to the forum with some collored names :D
That's not the entirety of the suggestion.
well I was thinking a bit about this ....
  • for ownership there is buff in Northrend, you know which I mean ( have no idea whats name of it ), may you can track this buff to mark who own castle, it has effect for any member of fraction so I quess it must be in database with core suport or maybe not, hard to say
  • for timer, well I found this code GetWintergraspWaitTime(), but have no idea how it works :D if its ingame code based on client or just needed to type into chat. So may you can create a bot which will usr this code via IRC chat to get correct time and than somehow use it :D

I know... I know its easy to write something and its even more easier to write if I have no idea how things are working :D but dont get me wrong I m just trying to help :D

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

Re: Wintergrasp Countdown (website)

#32 » Post by Errorista » 14 Oct 2016 21:13

Gnurg wrote:Duplicate suggestion. @Errorista - When you find something dirty, don't shove it under the rug, clean it up.
yeah, merged topics

Gnurg

Re: Wintergrasp Countdown (website)

#33 » Post by Gnurg » 14 Oct 2016 21:16

Errorista wrote:
Gnurg wrote:Duplicate suggestion. @Errorista - When you find something dirty, don't shove it under the rug, clean it up.
yeah, merged topics
Good boy.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE