Vote site challenge!

The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.
Szatron

Re: Vote site challenge!

#211 » Post by Szatron » 21 Apr 2013 14:45

So as I read before, we can choose in order to never win the faggot mount as if it is our wish. So can anyone tell me how do I make that happen? Cuz I vote in order to get gold and extra vote points, it's not a mount that I'd prefer to win. So how do I choose to never win the mount when I'm sure I'll be in the first place? Who should I inform?

Intervention
Former Staff

#212 » Post by Intervention » 21 Apr 2013 16:22

You would message me when the vote site challenge awards are announced. Don't message me randomly and say "hey if i win, i don't want the mount". Only message me AFTER it has been announced. I keep multiple PM's a day, so PM's relating to this when i haven't even drawn the winner will probably just be forgotten.

To be honest, after i announce it, i will give the rewards 48 hours later. If you haven't contacted me within that 48 hour period, you will get the prize allocated to you (aka the chicken).
So as I read before, we can choose in order to never win the faggot mount as if it is our wish.
Rude and not needed. I am giving you guys rewards, remember that.
blacklustersoldier wrote:Oh, I see, thanks for the information. I once had 21 points in one day somehow, and in the next day I only voted 19 times to fix the mistake I may have caused, cause I didn't want to be banned or anything. Thanks for explaining. :D

Also one more question.

-So at the end of the month, if we earn 100 bonus points, you will get 200 points instead!-
what are these bonus points, and how much have we earned so far? does it refer to 200 extra votes on every site? or 200 all toghether? or what exactly?

By bonus points, it means these
10 vote points - 3 records beaten
20 vote points - 4 records beaten
40 vote points - 5 records beaten
60 vote points - 6 records beaten
90 vote points - 7 records beaten
120 vote points - 8 records beaten
150 vote points - 9 records beaten
200 vote points - 10 records beaten

10 vote points - 1 records maintained
20 vote points - 2 records maintained
30 vote points - 3 records maintained
40 vote points - 4 records maintained
50 vote points - 5 records maintained
60 vote points - 6 records maintained
70 vote points - 7 records maintained
80 vote points - 8 records maintained
90 vote points - 9 records maintained
100 vote points - 10 records maintained
So obviously if you break all 10 records, you'll get 200 points. However this month, you'd get 400. I am sitll undecided whether i'll make it May or not though.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Jimmie

#213 » Post by Jimmie » 21 Apr 2013 16:33

So as I read before, we can choose in order to never win the faggot mount as if it is our wish.
Rude and not needed. I am giving you guys rewards, remember that.
Actually it's not a reward if nobody wants it. And I don't know a single soul who does. So yeah double vote points is a reward. Giving 3 chickens it's just mean :lol:

Anyway thank you a lot for the info Inter.
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

Arvit

#214 » Post by Arvit » 21 Apr 2013 16:58

Plenty of mount collectors and achievement whores who want it :P

Intervention
Former Staff

#215 » Post by Intervention » 21 Apr 2013 17:31

Heaps of people want the rooster lol. People have been asking for it for ages and i decided to implement is a reward with this competition. I want it too but I always forgot to vote 1 day and then I'm to demolished to vote and get to 1st again. If i can that is...
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Szatron

#216 » Post by Szatron » 21 Apr 2013 19:30

Intervention wrote:Heaps of people want the rooster lol. People have been asking for it for ages and i decided to implement is a reward with this competition. I want it too but I always forgot to vote 1 day and then I'm to demolished to vote and get to 1st again. If i can that is...
Sorry I didn't pretend to be arrogant with that sentence, just in my case I don't want that mount for nothing, that's just it, cuz I vote with votepoints and gold in my mind, but take it as a gift from me and take the chicken for you :lol:

Jimmie

#217 » Post by Jimmie » 22 Apr 2013 01:38

Szatron wrote:
Intervention wrote:Heaps of people want the rooster lol. People have been asking for it for ages and i decided to implement is a reward with this competition. I want it too but I always forgot to vote 1 day and then I'm to demolished to vote and get to 1st again. If i can that is...
Sorry I didn't pretend to be arrogant with that sentence, just in my case I don't want that mount for nothing, that's just it, cuz I vote with votepoints and gold in my mind, but take it as a gift from me and take the chicken for you :lol:
Good guy Szatron. Offering the chicken to an admin. No he won't give you the Blizz tag you want so much :mrgreen:
Haven't seen me online? Well that's normal, I'm a rogue.

Gojan

#218 » Post by Gojan » 24 Apr 2013 16:10

Intervention wrote: I am sitll undecided whether i'll make it May or not though.

I vote: May.

Please make it May and advertise it loudly and soon so that people take part in the competition in May and vote heaps and boost our ratings and grow our population.
Vote ! ( http://www.truewow.org/vote) Make a difference.

Intervention
Former Staff

#219 » Post by Intervention » 26 Apr 2013 02:35

Alright then, i will do it in May.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Gojan

#220 » Post by Gojan » 26 Apr 2013 13:42

Brilliant.

Thanks.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#221 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 28 Apr 2013 20:47

Intervention wrote:Alright then, i will do it in May.
As much as I would love to get more points for being in better ranks, I do believe this is a mistake, because if people vote more only for better rewards, then someone is doing something the wrong way. I personally vote every day, and max out points because I want to buy all those fun things in the shop, but I also want to see more people coming here, and to increase our population. It's true that the PRIME factor why people vote are for the items in the shop, but still if people ONLY vote for the rewards then it's somewhat sad.

So, I just wanted to state my own personal point of view, but whatever decision you take I respect it and welcome it. Rewards are nice, and I want them all.

P.S. add normal spectral tiger mount (60%) and slower rocket(150%) to the vote shop. :D
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Gojan

#222 » Post by Gojan » 29 Apr 2013 09:51

blacklustersoldier wrote:
Intervention wrote:Alright then, i will do it in May.
As much as I would love to get more points for being in better ranks, I do believe this is a mistake, because if people vote more only for better rewards, then someone is doing something the wrong way. I personally vote every day, and max out points because I want to buy all those fun things in the shop, but I also want to see more people coming here, and to increase our population. It's true that the PRIME factor why people vote are for the items in the shop, but still if people ONLY vote for the rewards then it's somewhat sad.
I agree with most of what you say but even so I think the promotion is a good idea. I may turn out to be wrong but I don't think this is a mistake. If we want more people to vote, how else should we encourage them ? ( and certainly if you have an idea, you should suggest it to try to see if it will help raise the rankings and grow the population).

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#223 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 29 Apr 2013 16:35

Well like I said the main reason people vote is for the rewards, but even so, there are too few people who vote every day. Every month there are what? 30 people who max out votes every day, while the rest of them drop from 600 points/month to 200 and 100. There are those who are not interested in voting at all, and they vote once in a month. There isn't much to do in their case, the only ones that really help the server with votes are the ones battling for first places. :D
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Intervention
Former Staff

#224 » Post by Intervention » 29 Apr 2013 23:54

Every incentive helps I believe. And so does every vote. Voting has definitely increased over time due to this challenge and our new system.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Intervention
Former Staff

#225 » Post by Intervention » 01 May 2013 02:36

I took the tally at 2:15pm server time, it was the latest i could do it.
Chicken, Fried Chicken