Population

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Cuoco

Population

#1 » Post by Cuoco » 13 Aug 2018 21:19

Sorry to bother with this, but whats the actual population of this server? I just logged in an there is only 18 players. This seems like a huge server with a lot of options and stuff, i cant understand how there is only such a tiny amount of people? Something happend? I dont really want to start playing in a small server.

I dont intend to offend. Just want to know. I checked the server statuts and says something around 800 online, but in-game, thats a differente story.

Thanks for your help.

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Population

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 13 Aug 2018 21:58

The number of players listed on the status page are historical highs. We've always been a small, tight-knit community but are particularly small at the moment. We hope to continue putting out new features and enticing people to give us a try, because I'm sure that if everyone who left on the grounds that we were "too small" actually played, we'd hit new highs :) The best we can do is provide for who does come, and hope that word spreads that we are willing to continue striving to get people to see us as a good investment.

TrueWoW realm maxes at around 40-50 right now because all content has been fully released for a number of years and most players have already completed much of what there is to do. PrimalWoW, which is still working through progression of TBC emulated content in the Wrath client peaks closer to 70-80 over the weekends. More if there is a recently update or release that people have been waiting for.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)