Guild transferring from Renegade WoW

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
primalcron

Guild transferring from Renegade WoW

#1 » Post by primalcron » 21 Jun 2018 02:13

Greetings! I am Lockcron and after discussing it with Nuko on discord he suggested I make my request here on the forums under this area. The guild I was in on Renegade wow that recently on launched on satureday would like to move to this server. Renegade closed its door after 48 hours due to server crashes and hacking attempts that stretched the server too thin for the developers on it.

We simply dont wish to level again, some of us being frustrated after crypt wow shutting down and now Renegade are slightly erked by everything thats happened. Naturally we wish to come here on good terms and I do not know if many of us can prove our characters existing since the server shut itself down so quickly. Naturally we completely understand if you dont wish to fulfill this request from the lack of information we have on the toons other than our word in most cases but we deeply appreciate our request being considered.

Thank you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I can be contacted on discord at korcron#4502

primalcron

Re: Guild transferring from Renegade WoW

#2 » Post by primalcron » 21 Jun 2018 05:08

To Update, apparently there is a change of hands of staff going on and they will supposedly be relaunching the Renegade server under new management. This does not change my mentality of joining you guys here on Primal, but if they do release the server again then we can get characters transferred via normal methods.

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jun 2018 12:41

Hello.

We can only transfer your characters from there to here if it's possible to login to them.
With that being said, spread the word that our community which've lasted for soon 8 years are welcoming everyone with open arms! :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jun 2018 12:48

Oh I'd like to add:

If the server does not come back up and if it won't be possible to login then TrueWoW Staff shall sit down and discuss alternatives so you can save your characters here.

Moving to General Discussions + pin!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

primalcron

#5 » Post by primalcron » 24 Jun 2018 18:54

Apologies for the slow reply on the matter, I focused on leveling a Warlock to 60 so I could have a character to play with. From what it seems the current situation from Renegade (now named momentum) is they are doing a full server reset so any characters members of my guild had from that server are impossible to recover and show at this point.

primalcron

#6 » Post by primalcron » 24 Jun 2018 18:56

With this issue sadly being the way it is, the only current way to move any characters to this server would be on the good grace of your staff. I personally will be trying to move a warrior I currently have on Retail wow here, just need to fill out the proper forms and stuff.

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 24 Jun 2018 19:03

Staff shall sit down and have a ingoing discussion about this.
However to be aware that this could take up to a week, minimum.

Leaving thread open for public opinions and suggestions.

- J.R Cash

Toluene

#8 » Post by Toluene » 24 Jun 2018 21:32

In case a transfer is no option, there should be enough gold on the server, lying around to finance everyone's basic needs. If you're going straight with the x3 exp feature, that is. ;-)

toamuka
Donor

#9 » Post by toamuka » 25 Jun 2018 11:52

1 character Level 80 with the 78 BoE gear sounds good to me... Didn't we have a promotion at one point where TrueWoW gave everyone a free 80 with a 78 BoE? or was that for the new players? I think this was this server that did that anyway...

Wouldn't do any harm to the Wotlk side anyway, needs players
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]