New Core, Past and Future?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Eronox
MVP

Re: New Core, Past and Future?

#16 » Post by Eronox » 15 Sep 2017 15:23

Dunkelstein wrote:
15 Sep 2017 14:40
I agree that these problems take priority. Just saying I am concerned that the broken vanilla raids might be overlooked for too long, and the old fixes might become more difficult to reapply in the far future.
Maybe 'focusing' on vanilla content is the wrong expression, as there will never be time to 'focus' on old raids.
Still, shouldn't some effort go into it, as long as it's still relatively easy to reapply the fixes?

Not sure what you mean by tuning Naxx? It was accessible in TBC, but not really tuned for 70 if that's what you mean.

Thank you for responding, Eronox. And thank you for taking the time to explain code thingies to clueless people like me ^_^

Yeah we do lack developers, it's true.
Did you know I'm currently alone in core development? Doing GM work and other community tasks next to it?
We just recently got Spectrez with us, myself have great belief in him and he has already proven to be quite useful so things might be better with time.

But yeah, we are humans with gaming desires too.
I will look into the Naxxramas question, we'll see, but first let's get SSC ready.

Locking the thread since I feel it is unstable and close to become all dramatic again,
Have a great day! ^_^

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash