Thank You for All Your Hard Work

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
timeconsumer

Thank You for All Your Hard Work

#1 » Post by timeconsumer » 10 Jun 2017 17:55

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the hard work of Nyeriah, the developers, admins, testers, GMs, and all the other people, positions and jobs I have no idea exist. I can't imagine how much stress and how many sleepless nights went into ensuring the successful launch of PrimalTBC. The fact that you have done so much as volunteers to create this exceptional product for us (who are far often a bunch of ungrateful trolls) is not lost on many of us. So thank you again for all your hard work!
Preaux - PrimalWoW

Rowendamo

Re: Thank You for All Your Hard Work

#2 » Post by Rowendamo » 10 Jun 2017 17:58

Bump that shit up.

This is the best scripted, most well staffed, and overall kindest server I have ever had the pleasure of playing on. It has the scripting of Elysium without the staff. Keep up the good work team, this server will get the recognition it deserves.

mrfool21

#3 » Post by mrfool21 » 10 Jun 2017 18:00

Thanks for making this server literally the greatest WoW Private Server I've ever played on. The small population was a bit of a negative for me before I started playing here a couple months ago...but hot damn was I wrong to judge before I tried it.

From the largely bug free scripting and quests to the AMAZING (and do I mean that) GM and Dev team that have helped me with every dumb little question and query I've had, this server has been a home for someone who just wanted to play WoW how it was supposed to be played.

Here's to many more years of success and great moments spent on my favourite Server! Cheers!

:tick: ^_^ :tick:

samoman21

#4 » Post by samoman21 » 10 Jun 2017 18:07

Shit is dope. Having never really played wow before this. I've enjoyed every minute playing on this server. From the jokes in world, to the silly things gms do to players for laughs. Its been quite a journey. I hate the concept of leveling, ask anyone in murmur how much I complain haha, but this really feels like a retail experience. Thank you for all your hard work in making such a truly exceptional product.
Primalwow:
Nephthys
Camilla
Truewow:
None

Floss

#5 » Post by Floss » 10 Jun 2017 18:13

Words carved in stone "timeconsumer" .
I second your opinion x10000.
Thank you Staff members ,Admins and everyone who contributed in making the launch of TBC so smooth and successful.
I know it must've been really tiring and difficult to prepare the realm and to monitor every complain or bug afterwards so don't ever doubt the fact that your work is appreciated!

Regards.

Gadoschi
Donor

#6 » Post by Gadoschi » 10 Jun 2017 19:08

Until it hits WotLk. Then it's gonna become just another progressive WotLk server on 3.3.5.

TBC 4 EVER PLS ^^
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

relytgg

#7 » Post by relytgg » 11 Jun 2017 03:18

Fantastic job. Very solid completion and quick recovery from down time. Really appreciate your hard work on seeing this through.

Xundesa

#8 » Post by Xundesa » 11 Jun 2017 03:26

I myself am new to Primal, but the work of the staff has been indicative of dedication to community. Never have I seen such a smoother release and close engagement with players. Thank you for your hard work.

loveable

#9 » Post by loveable » 11 Jun 2017 07:25

your welcome
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

IronSharona
Former Staff

#10 » Post by IronSharona » 13 Jun 2017 00:19

I'm sure I can't express how each member of staff feels about threads like this, but I know as one small part of this huge picture, I am humbled. We all do the best we can and often times we feel that we have fallen short of our lofty dreams and goals but it's responses from players like you guys that make us remember: even if we aren't perfect we're always putting in that effort. It means so much to me that you can see that as well. I hope we continue to be able to provide a good experience for all of you!

Sincerely, thank YOU. Without you, we would not have a community and it is the community that drives all of our work.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

timeconsumer

#11 » Post by timeconsumer » 13 Jun 2017 20:33

IronSharona wrote:
13 Jun 2017 00:19
Sincerely, thank YOU. Without you, we would not have a community and it is the community that drives all of our work.
I like to think that the core playerbase of PrimalWoW does not consider this server to be a product or service to be consumed, rather we like to look at it as a project that we all have a hand in molding towards a communal vision of a quality private server. And we core players try to help those who do not see this vision to understand that by taking on some of the responsibility involved (testing, bug tracking, volunteering) they can ensure their voice is heard (assuming they know how to speak intelligently). No doubt there will always be some leeches who only want to offer non-constructive criticism while demanding that their wishes be catered to, but we will always strive to ensure their behavior is not encouraged or wanted within our community.
Preaux - PrimalWoW

Nyeriah

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Jun 2017 19:02

Go away with the hostility. If you don't like reading any given thread you have the option to ignore it.

ccfus

#13 » Post by ccfus » 16 Jun 2017 21:21

Thank you GMs and staff! Happy to help in submitting bugs and providing feedback through the channels available.
-Moral Orel

O:^)

Cafecubano

#14 » Post by Cafecubano » 22 Jun 2017 20:05

Thank you Devs and GM's for this great and unique server. Been here since the Dodgy video on and off and you will be hard pressed to find a more professional and dedicated team.

Dcoshsu

#15 » Post by Dcoshsu » 24 Jun 2017 01:18

Agreed, thanks for all the effort. I'm going to be sad when we hit WoTLK because I am really digging BC at the moment!