PrimalWoW 10m LF a Few Choice Specs for Kara

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
thirstyturtle

PrimalWoW 10m LF a Few Choice Specs for Kara

#1 » Post by thirstyturtle » 11 May 2017 07:00

Background: So Currently I am a new player on the PrimalWow realm. I have played retail on and off for years and my latest progression has been about 20% wipes on Mythic Gul'Dan on retail. The characters I have raided on in retail were Orangeturtle and Darkenedlife if you are interested in a quick armory/wowprogress/warcraftlogs search. I plan on quitting retail and putting all my video game time towards BC progression since Kara is the most nostalgic raid for me along with SSC, TK, BT, and Hyjal that come with it. Kara is planned to release on/around the beginning of July and am looking for a few more people to fill out a 10m group.

Ideal Raid Comp
Group 1:
-Prot Pally
-Feral Tank
-Holy Pally
-Rogue
-Hunter
Group 2:
-Shadow/Holy Priest
-Boomkin/Resto Druid
-Mage
-Warlock
-Resto Shaman

Currently Filled Positions
-Prot Pally
-Shadow Priest
-Rogue
-Mage
-Warlock
*The Mage and Warlock are 'maybes' at this point and will be looking to fill any of these spots with players who want those positions.

Raid Times:
-Raid times will be decided once we have a commitment to each of these spots in the 10m raid group. We will try and work around each player's schedule to find a time that works for everyone.

The idea behind this is that we will be able to transition into a 25m raid group with another 10m group. I would like to find players before BC launches because I will be out of town on a senior project for my final college semester until the release of the expansion.

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO REPLY TO THIS POST DIRECTLY OR MESSAGE/SEND ME A MAIL IN GAME ON EITHER WHITETURTLE OR BLUETURTLE.
Last edited by thirstyturtle on 23 May 2017 19:02, edited 2 times in total.

dav122

Re: PrimalWoW 10m LF a Few Choice Specs for Kara

#2 » Post by dav122 » 12 May 2017 10:34

i like ur 2nd group but i think a much faster clear g1 woud be:

Feral Druid(5%crit)
Fury Warri(shout)
Hunter(bm hunter buff)
Rog(armore reduce)
Pally(dem buffs man)

thirstyturtle

#3 » Post by thirstyturtle » 13 May 2017 00:09

I did really want a feral in the group, but having two paladins for the buffs seemed to be a little more important, also needed a second full time healer in the first group, so I had to sacrifice some melee efficiency and just become a more ranged-heavy group.

Mizzeeh

#4 » Post by Mizzeeh » 13 May 2017 06:47

Shaman can drop "Wisdom" totem and Warrior can shout for "Might", with a 2nd paladin you're essentially gaining BoSanc or improved BoW on fights where the shaman goes ele and losing 5% physical crit and 30% bleed dmg when Warrior is tanking.

prsbest1169

#5 » Post by prsbest1169 » 14 May 2017 18:40

I am leveling a shaman atm and could fill the roll of ele/resto once tbc starts! I also have a holy priest that's almost max level. Let me know if your interested :D

meterpooney

#6 » Post by meterpooney » 17 May 2017 09:00

Commenting as a Feral (tank) if you guys change your group a little!

thirstyturtle

#7 » Post by thirstyturtle » 23 May 2017 18:56

The group has been edited slightly, I appreciate the feedback and have gone over it with other members to create a better iteration of the comp. Feral tank will definitely been sought after :)

pilipal

#8 » Post by pilipal » 25 May 2017 21:39

Are you gonna be playing horde or alliance?

Deim

#9 » Post by Deim » 25 May 2017 22:53

pilipal wrote:
25 May 2017 21:39
Are you gonna be playing horde or alliance?
Doesn't matter which side they pick as guilds are crossfaction now. Until we reach some reasonable pop level to split it.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.