LF "long haul flight" players

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Onegod91

LF "long haul flight" players

#1 » Post by Onegod91 » 26 Mar 2017 21:01

With the private server scene currently stagnating and slacking, I have decided to make a comeback on Primal WoW.

I played here 2 years ago,when Primal was still fresh. The experience I gained here was truly great, and I feel a sort of regret leaving this community.

To be more representive, I am coming from Nostalrius where I had also led my own guild with whom I managed to clear all the available content at the current moment. Unfortunately, the guild disbanded after Nostalrius' shutdown and I didn't have the time (yet I had the opportunity) to retake that full time job as a guildmaster on Elysium's release.

However, I am here now, seeking to create a guild that'll be focusing more on the TBC expansion and less on Vanilla. I want to do this because of several reasons :

#1 Establish a stable and dedicated roster before TBC releases
#2 Build a "warm-welcome" and harmonic atmosphere
#3 Aim for competence
#4 Progress through expansions

Despite the fact I have an already pre-bis geared 60, I may still level 1-60 as I'd like to accomodate my ideal class for further progress.

Raid times will be put in consideration once the guild has a decent amount of playerbase. Initially, I encourage a happy median for both EU and US playerbase.

Saturday 18:30 ST
Sunday 23:00 / 00:00 ST

Please take notice that the raid times are not fixed yet!

For more information, PM me.

Best Regards;

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: LF "long haul flight" players

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 27 Mar 2017 00:27

Welcome (back)!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick