General Discussions - Information

The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.
Nyeriah

General Discussions - Information

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 02 Feb 2017 14:38

Hello,

This is one of our most broad sections - you can use it to discuss about anything related to World of Warcraft (including our server!).

However, be mindful of the other sections and make sure you're using them for the right purpose. You are way more likely to receive help if you request it at General Support than here. The same way that if you want your suggestion to be discussed and accepted it's way more likely that you'll get that going faster by posting it at Suggestions.

Few things to be kept in mind:

- Excessive swearing and attacks against other community members are not tolerated.

- Threads that incite negativity or drama will be locked and removed after 3 days.

- Threads that received no response will be locked after 6 months have past since the last reply (excepted pinned threads).

- If we identify threads that serve other purposes such as help requests or valid suggestions they will be moved to their proper sections.

Regards.
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

Eronox
MVP

Re: General Discussions - Information

#2 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jun 2018 23:54

You can find our archive here:
viewforum.php?f=115

Do note that trash threads and similar are moved to a hidden archive which we call the junkyard.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash