dead

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
.Xaqshnr

dead

#1 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 10 Aug 2015 21:28

<Dark Honour> didn't take off... see <Blackrock Tavern>
Last edited by Guest on 21 Aug 2015 14:11, edited 2 times in total.

Nemirex
Donor

Re: <Dark Honour>

#2 » Post by Nemirex » 11 Aug 2015 00:11

Good luck and have fun

.Xaqshnr

#3 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 12 Aug 2015 14:02

Thanks Nemirex!

<Dark Honour> is still looking for more players who wish to socialize and have a good time while playing. Currently leveling to 60, we will be teaming with an alliance guild that also has a great community within the guild for raiding when the time comes.

Zed_Faction

#4 » Post by Zed_Faction » 20 Aug 2015 08:45

Hello,

your guild seems to share my sentiments towards raiding, what with all real-life stuff getting in the way. ;) I was just wondering if you are EU- or NA-based? I am from EU myself, so NA raiding times would not be possible should I get to max level (not even started yet, will do so come monday) and be geared for raiding.

.Xaqshnr

#5 » Post by .Xaqshnr » 21 Aug 2015 12:58

The guild never really took off Zed, lack of interest from the server. We have joined <Blackrock Tavern> It is a very good guild built on pretty much the same ideas we are and they have both NA and EU players. Only a handful of 60's at the moment so we haven't started raiding yet. If your still interested I would highly recommend looking into <Blackrock Tavern>

Zed_Faction

Re: dead

#6 » Post by Zed_Faction » 23 Aug 2015 16:09

Alright. I will likely contact someone tomorrow, then. :)