(H)Naga Stole My bike seeking players to get our bike back.

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
.danaith123

(H)Naga Stole My bike seeking players to get our bike back.

#1 » Post by .danaith123 » 29 Jul 2015 04:22

Hello Primal wow players. My friend Gromscream and I have decided to start recruiting players to help get our bike back. You may have played with us before in RDF or run into us questing. Gromscream is a 60 warrior tank (shocking) and i am a Resto shaman. Currently we are looking for some able bodied DPS to start running the dungeons with to gear up for some MC fun(we believe the bike is hidden there)

We got the tanking and healing covered. so if you are a DPS looking for a home join us and we will have a good time.

We do offer you guild repairs and have 2 tabs currently bought with our own funds.

We ARE looking for level 50+ individuals. Feel free to PST either of us in game, if not in game drop me a in game mail, or post here.

Ihasshield

Re: (H)Naga Stole My bike seeking players to get our bike ba

#2 » Post by Ihasshield » 30 Jul 2015 14:38

Hello!

This seems very interesting to me. Are you based in EU? I'm a currently level 51 warrior. Levelling as prot but wanna go dps at 60. Can't play everyday as i have a job and family but a couple of nights a week at least.

Name is Adrikzor.
Hope to catch you ingame tomorrow as i won't play tonight.

.danaith123

Re: (H)Naga Stole My bike seeking players to get our bike ba

#3 » Post by .danaith123 » 31 Jul 2015 12:56

was slammed at work the past couple days, im going to be on this weekend however with grom.