[H] <Zos Kia> :: Social Leveling Absurdism.

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
.conscience

[H] <Zos Kia> :: Social Leveling Absurdism.

#1 » Post by .conscience » 25 Jun 2015 22:35

<Zos Kia> is a social leveling guild, valuing quality over quantity of membership. Our current objective is to build our playerbase in a controlled fashion such that we are in position to sustainably run dungeons and/or battlegrounds on demand, with a minimum of stress while maximizing the gurgling screams of our dying enemies. Long-term goals will emphasize small-team casual raiding and PVP premades.

Prospective members will be invited to a short chat, the results of which will be used to assess the probability of the interested party's cultural and play-style alignment with the guild.

The ideal member will essentially be the antithesis of the stereotypically toxic player commonly found on the retail servers. They will value contributing to the benefit of the larger group, even to the detriment of their own personal gain. They will communicate well via both text and VOIP, keep cool in the face of many wipes, be proactive in anticipating and fulfilling the needs of the guild, and be conscious of how they represent the guild when speaking in public channels or forums.

The guild master has multiple years of experience in online leadership and orchestration, and has led multiple guilds to through successful clears of endgame content in both a variety of MMOs and multiple patch states/expansions of WoW in particular.

Any questions, feel free to contact any guild member in-game or post replies to this thread.

Class Recruitment:

Druid: Open
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Priest: Open
Rogue: Open
Shaman: Open
Warrior: Open
Warlock: Open
Last edited by Guest on 13 Jul 2015 03:06, edited 5 times in total.

Bante

Re: [H] <Zos Kia> :: Social Leveling Absurdism.

#2 » Post by Bante » 26 Jun 2015 01:09

What does it mean? Zos Kia

Huggies

#3 » Post by Huggies » 26 Jun 2015 01:31

I'm going to go with Spare, absurdly.

.conscience

#4 » Post by .conscience » 26 Jun 2015 04:27

What Huggies said. It refers to a modern system of chaos magick, designed by Austin Osman Spare and refined by others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Osman_Spare

Also it's a Polish death metal band I think?

Bante

#5 » Post by Bante » 26 Jun 2015 07:39

Sounds occult, a bit dark and a bit kinky.

I think I like it, will whisp in game.

.conscience

#6 » Post by .conscience » 26 Jun 2015 15:55

Bante wrote:Sounds occult, a bit dark and a bit kinky.

I think I like it, will whisp in game.
Thanks for your interest, looking forward to hearing from you. :)

moasi

#7 » Post by moasi » 27 Jun 2015 21:29

I can attest to this being a 10/10 guild.

.conscience

#8 » Post by .conscience » 29 Jun 2015 02:02

We've had quite a bit of interest already, which has been very flattering. I've updated the original post with our class openings.

moasi

#9 » Post by moasi » 30 Jun 2015 09:41

Who says we don't need more Shamans? Everyone should be a Shaman.

trapchristian

#10 » Post by trapchristian » 30 Jun 2015 10:46

If you could stop spamming world, that would be great. :idea:

.conscience

#11 » Post by .conscience » 30 Jun 2015 14:53

trapchristian wrote:If you could stop spamming world, that would be great. :idea:
Pretty sure all of us left World recently due to the extremely poor quality of conversation happening there of late. I'll double check though.

We will continue to advertise in LookingForGroup, as that's been labelled as the appropriate channel for guild advertisements by Bloodrayne in-game.

Thanks.

Glimblad

#12 » Post by Glimblad » 02 Jul 2015 15:58

I will gladly join this guild but I am trying to find out the name for the realm list so I can play I always play a troll most of the time I guess it would be a troll mage or priest. hope to see ya later.

.conscience

#13 » Post by .conscience » 02 Jul 2015 16:36

Glimblad wrote:I will gladly join this guild but I am trying to find out the name for the realm list so I can play I always play a troll most of the time I guess it would be a troll mage or priest. hope to see ya later.
Hi Glimblad,

Check out this thread for step-by-step instructions on getting connected to Primal WoW.

See you in-game!

Indianis

#14 » Post by Indianis » 03 Jul 2015 11:58

Can i join? I will be playing A HORDE Priest as i love healers and it seems that Rshammy is closed :). So i will msg u when i get my game set up and im in ok?

moasi

#15 » Post by moasi » 03 Jul 2015 12:04

Indianis wrote:Can i join? I will be playing A HORDE Priest as i love healers and it seems that Rshammy is closed :). So i will msg u when i get my game set up and im in ok?
Definitely! You can send a whisper to either Eriasz or Narg and we'd be glad to have you.