Looking for a NA guild/players to level with

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
jonbrowne

Looking for a NA guild/players to level with

#1 » Post by jonbrowne » 17 Oct 2017 19:26

Hey guys I really like the server but found it to be a little slow during US peak hours for leveling characters. I really want to do some dungeons every once in awhile so I was looking for people or a guild that is on around 7pm-12am CDT (GMT -5) weeknights. I also play Saturday afternoons and Sunday nights occasionally. I'm at level 20 but willing to start over if that means people to do dungeons with, and hopefully eventually raids. Let me know here, or my in game name is Pimm

.Venna
Donor

Re: Looking for a NA guild/players to level with

#2 » Post by .Venna » 18 Oct 2017 00:37

There are two main US time guilds, Exalted Reputation and Murmur. Murmur has been around since vanilla days and got several server firsts, Exalted is a new guild from Burning Crusade and doing very well. There is also Dragonbane is you are a late US person, an Oceanic guild.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

jonbrowne

#3 » Post by jonbrowne » 18 Oct 2017 18:20

Ok so it seems there aren't a lot of people who play for the 1-70 content, or at least to do dungeons during US hours, so I'll have to look elsewhere.
If I leveled a character to 70 in Medivh (without getting gear that isn't currently available in Primal), would I be able to transfer?

Flooded
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Flooded » 18 Oct 2017 18:38

You'd be able to get a level 60 character compensation template character in place of your transfer.