LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
bobblo

LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#1 » Post by bobblo » 27 Oct 2016 00:12

Hey guys,

I am looking for an alliance guild that raids during Oceanic-friendly times. I am most likely going to be a warrior. Thanks for any suggestions.

.Venna
Donor

Re: LF Oceanic-Friendly Guild

#2 » Post by .Venna » 27 Oct 2016 01:51

On Primal, which I presume you are asking after, there is no such thing at this point, I am afraid. I will be starting an Oceanic guild in a few months when Burning Crusade goes live. Until then there are only a few choices of guilds and all raid eu times except Murmur which raids Sat and Sun mornings our time.

About Truewow guilds, I have no idea.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

Jiranthos
Admin

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 27 Oct 2016 11:28

.Venna wrote:On Primal, which I presume you are asking after, there is no such thing at this point, I am afraid. I will be starting an Oceanic guild in a few months when Burning Crusade goes live. Until then there are only a few choices of guilds and all raid eu times except Murmur which raids Sat and Sun mornings our time.

The thread is posted under the subforum "Looking For Alliance Players (PrimalWoW)"
:)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

bobblo

#4 » Post by bobblo » 27 Oct 2016 12:03

Cool, i will check out Murmur for current content, and then i'll hit you up in BC!

Fárlight

#5 » Post by Fárlight » 27 Oct 2016 12:32

Jiranthos wrote:
.Venna wrote:On Primal, which I presume you are asking after, there is no such thing at this point, I am afraid. I will be starting an Oceanic guild in a few months when Burning Crusade goes live. Until then there are only a few choices of guilds and all raid eu times except Murmur which raids Sat and Sun mornings our time.

The thread is posted under the subforum "Looking For Alliance Players (PrimalWoW)"
:)
There isn't really a alliance guild or a horde guild. And for an reason a lot of Murmur changed faction to Alliance.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

.Venna
Donor

#6 » Post by .Venna » 27 Oct 2016 15:33

bobblo wrote:Cool, i will check out Murmur for current content, and then i'll hit you up in BC!
It will be a horde guild, not sure how that will sit with you.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.