<Among Shadows> [H/A] - NA Guild Recruiting

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Ohnoto

<Among Shadows> [H/A] - NA Guild Recruiting

#1 » Post by Ohnoto » 20 Apr 2016 17:11

Among Shadows
We're a casual/leveling guild with aspirations toward raiding. If you are newer to the server, this would be a great time to jump in and start fresh with others.

We're looking for mature players of any skill level who just want to enjoy the game in a friendly environment. Come get leveled and geared up with us as we make our way to endgame raiding, or whatever your WoW goals are.

We are primarily an EST based guild. For an invite in game, contact Ohnoto or Mortalwombat.

For more information about the guild, check out our site at: http://www.amongshadows.com/
Last edited by Ohnoto on 11 May 2016 02:49, edited 1 time in total.
Ohnoto, Guild Leader of <Among Shadows> | Profile | Website
Alternate Characters: Ohnota

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: <Among Shadows> [H/A] - NA Guild Recruiting

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 20 Apr 2016 17:14

Good luck!

The server needs more guilds.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

demmunity

#3 » Post by demmunity » 24 Apr 2016 14:53

Good luck! Hope you make it we do need more guilds 100% especially now with new players coming to server looking for new home. :)
Demmunitysan DTP
Uglydwarf Sanc

candre23
Donor

#4 » Post by candre23 » 04 May 2016 15:06

demmunity wrote:Good luck! Hope you make it we do need more guilds 100% especially now with new players coming to server looking for new home. :)
We're doing quite well so far. Our first 60 ding happened over the weekend, and everybody is progressing nicely. Always room for more members of any level.

Grashopa

#5 » Post by Grashopa » 09 May 2016 19:23

Just wanted to comment and express my interest in your guild. (My wife would be accompanying me). We haven't created characters yet. Probably will this evening (I typically do healer and ranged dps, she usually does tank and melee dps).
We are narrowed down to 3 guilds right now (on the forums not sure if there may be more we are interested in in game). And would just like to hear back from each guild.

Mostly want to know about how active the guild is during a typical NA evening. As well as what are the guilds raid aspirations and raid times.

Grashopa

#6 » Post by Grashopa » 09 May 2016 19:28

I guess this guild post isn't as old as some of the others. I'm guessing your raid aspirations are still the same as they were last month...

But still would like to know what you are planning for raid times/days

candre23
Donor

#7 » Post by candre23 » 09 May 2016 19:50

Currently there's usually 10-15 members online in the evenings. Most of us are still in the 30s and 40s.

We do have a handful of 60s now, mostly thanks to retail transfers being enabled. Raid times haven't been finalized yet, but as the officers are all on the east coast, it's fairly safe to assume we'll do something like 8-11PM EST. Once we have enough 60s to put a ZG run together, we'll figure out what works best for everybody involved.