<Sanctuary>

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Devia

<Sanctuary>

#1 » Post by Devia » 19 Aug 2015 22:03

<Sanctuary> have recently teleported into the server from our previous PvE "home" which was taken down by the Blizzmonster.

Currently, many of us are still levelling and getting used to things here. Once we have done so, we will be open to taking in new members. We are still mainly consolidating our member base from our previous life.

This is just a bit of an introduction to let people know a bit about us.

We are basically a PvE guild, who started as a levelling guild, and became a guild for raiders, who still took in newcomers and helped them along the way.

The members of <Sanctuary> all have one thing in common. A mature, and friendly attitude.

We don't get involved in drama, whether in-guild, or in global chat channels. In fact, since we joined here, most of us have spent
less than 5 minutes in World chat before deciding it's not the place we want to be (LFG isn't much better at times).

Our outlook has always been that this is a game, which we like our members to enjoy.

That means we never force people to raid, do 5 mans, or spec in a certain way. So whatever class & spec people like to play, it's fine with us. We've even had a "support" specced Warlock! (don't ask me......but we have :D ). How you are as a person is more important to us than numbers on damage meters. We'll give advice on such things, if asked, but never enforce. Most of us have played since retail vanilla and have a lot of experience.

It doesn't mean we don't raid, but we're not a hardcore 5 nights a week raiding guild, and won't be when that's possible here.
Many of us have been on that trip during our retail journey, and don't want to be back there again. Most people have lives outside WoW, and we like to strike a balance between life and gaming. We have had many successful raid nights on our old server, including MC, AQ20 & ZG, and hope we will continue to have many more here. We raid at weekends, (probably from 8pm server time here) which is the best time for our US members to be able to join us and EU members not to fall asleep!

We intend to get ourselves raid ready & back into raiding soon, but we're not in a race, or chasing server firsts.

This post will be updated if we decide to recruit via the forums. It's equally likely that we will recruit ingame (without spamming LFG)
and taking in members we have either spoken to, or grouped with, who we think will fit in to our way of doing things. We never ninja-invite.

No chat channel or forum trolls, abusers, spammers or otherwise "offensive" people will ever be invited, so we will always be free from drama and tantrums in-guild.

If you're impatient, or just in it for what you can get for yourself, then we're not the place you want to be.
If you're mature-minded, friendly and want to be with people who can play, but are also polite and level headed, then there could be a home here for you.

Just in case anyone from our previous server hasn't found us by other means, and has found their way here, read on. I know some are still arriving.

Anyone who was on our roster (at the time our old server went down), is welcome to contact us ingame for an invite.

This includes Veterans who have been away for a while for various reasons.
You'll know if you're still eligible by logging in to the guild website. If you can, then you're still on the old roster.
If you can't, then you will need to speak to myself, or one of the other officers, and we will make a decision on whether you will be invited.

naum011

Re: <Sanctuary>

#2 » Post by naum011 » 28 Aug 2015 15:05

Sounds great! Cromwell could use a guild invite if/when you decide to recruit more members.Cheers!

Evilor

#3 » Post by Evilor » 28 Aug 2015 15:11

Welcome to the server!
And rip we know what server.
I’ve seen Chronicles of Narnia, I KNOW what a Blitzkrieg is.

Antidote, Shadow Priest of <Mystic>
Ultranumb, Hunter

simasm99

#4 » Post by simasm99 » 14 Sep 2015 18:54

I am lvl 50 rogue, if you want i would gladly join you. IGN: Lietuvis

Devia

#5 » Post by Devia » 03 Dec 2015 19:34

Update to original post.

We have been here for a few months now, and although we have been recruiting ingame, I hadn't mentioned that here, so just to let people know we are open to new members. It doesn't matter what level, or faction you are, provided you fit in with our mature policy.

We can always use more healers, but will accept any class & spec.

Please read the original post, so you have an idea what we're about, and if you think we're the place for you (and vice versa), speak to a guild member or mail me ingame.

lunatek

#6 » Post by lunatek » 11 Jan 2016 14:50

/Bump 8/10 MC and binding drop!

Zheromer

#7 » Post by Zheromer » 27 Feb 2016 19:12

lunatek wrote:/Bump 8/10 MC and binding drop!
We have been running MC for ages, not 1 binding xD

.Fárlight

#8 » Post by .Fárlight » 27 Feb 2016 19:23

Zheromer wrote:
lunatek wrote:/Bump 8/10 MC and binding drop!
We have been running MC for ages, not 1 binding xD
It will when we did ICC 13/13 HC

Killuah

#9 » Post by Killuah » 14 Apr 2016 14:20

Hi there,

after reading you're guild information i'm pretty sure that i found my "sancturary". Therefore i'd like to ask if you're still missing healers. Being a healer is my forte since the beginning of my MMORPG carreer and i'm trying to decide between priest or druid right now.

Kind Regards
Killuah

nikkal
Donor

#10 » Post by nikkal » 14 Apr 2016 14:34

Welcome to the server. Have to say i really like description you provided about your guild. And yes, i agree, world chat and LFG are mostly kindergarten play areas these days...

Lumenpraebeo

#11 » Post by Lumenpraebeo » 04 May 2016 05:40

I'm interested in this guild and would like to talk to a guild recruiter, my character name is Mallone, and I am usually online between 4am to 9am server time.

Kniteknite

#12 » Post by Kniteknite » 04 May 2016 06:16

~Welcome 1` :)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Gregorbasse

#13 » Post by Gregorbasse » 05 May 2016 14:45

Hello there! I already posted this on another guild's thread, gonna post it here aswell :p Here's my story.

Originaly I started WoW as an enh shammy pre-Cata, with 30% ICC buff, did it with a real nice guild (casual one, but with awesome people), and then Cata hit. I was hardcore raiding first Cata content with one of the top guilds of my server, but I quit the game after it. Then I came back for some casual play in MoP and WoD, mostly for levelling and dungeons. Now after all that Nost business I decided to give classic WoW a try. Currently I have a 22 mage on Kronos, but I think I want to give this server a try. I am a filthy casual due to IRL stuff, but I will be getting 60 eventually and want to do some PvE content. I think I want to try druid, since I never had one on retail, probably do some healing or tanking for a change.

IMO social part of the game is very important, so I'd like to have nice people around to help or just to have a casual talk with.

What do you think about all this?

oooooooooolde
Donor

#14 » Post by oooooooooolde » 05 May 2016 15:06

Hey Gregor, you may want to checkout this thread here

http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33939

Also, we can't really decide for you, what you want to play.

Best of luck to you

-Juve

Gregorbasse

#15 » Post by Gregorbasse » 05 May 2016 15:37

Hmm, that was a form of an application to your guild. Probably should've stated it more clear. Just wanted to introduce myself and find out whether you will be interested in accepting me as your teammate.

Update: literally the moment I started playing I saw a recruitment message in LFG chat, replied to it and got invited. Char's name is Torpa.