[A] Roleplayer

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Virunus
Donor

[A] Roleplayer

#1 » Post by Virunus » 27 Jul 2015 06:41

Hey mods, I have a thread in the RP section already, if you feel this is too much, please delete THIS one, as I'd rather have exposure in the RP forums than the general guild forums.

<Roleplayer>

What we are: The only Alliance-side RP guild currently on the server, as far as I can tell. We're attempting to get an RP community started on PrimalWoW, and as such we're keeping things pretty broad so as to not exclude anyone's character by sticking to a theme that their character would not fit within. This means we are NOT a specific in-character organization, we are simply a conglomerate of roleplayers. We will be holding weekly unstructured / casual IC events in the near future to get people roleplaying. These will mostly be things like meeting up in a tavern, or some docks, or the park, or wherever else and just having some casual conversations with other roleplayers. The idea here is that you can find whose characters' yours meshes well with so that you can go and RP together on your own time in the future. Down the line, there will be more structured and varied events in addition to the unstructured weekly event, for those that want a little more than that. But again, we're trying to get a community building here, and to do that best, I'm keeping things pretty broad.

Who we want: ANY Alliance-side roleplayers. This can be your main character or simply an alt you've made specifically for roleplaying. Experience is not required, if you're new, but interested and willing to listen, we can help you out. All I ask is that members are respectful of other members. If you think someone's character is silly or stupid, that's fine, but don't insult them over it.

Various details: The guild was started about 9 days before this post. We're sitting at 33 members, with the active number rising, as of July 27th. We have a guild crest, we have a single guild tab available for use, and we have 1g of guild repairs available for each person per day.

How to join: Whisper Avra in game for a guild invite or /who Roleplayer and ask any member at all for an invite. If, for whatever reason, you can't get in contact with anyone, leave a comment here with your character name, or send mail to Avra and I will get back to you ASAP.

[/color][/size]
Our website is mostly for information & resources, as its easier than linking people to a forum thread for info, and most of what you need to know is listed here already, but, there it is, ya' know? Nice shiny new website. @mods: It links back to PrimalWoW, but if you'd rather me remove the link for whatever reason, let me know.