<Mystic> Mature Raiding Guild

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
mmarkov1

<Mystic> Mature Raiding Guild

#1 » Post by mmarkov1 » 18 Jul 2015 19:39

General
[/size]
Mystic is an alliance guild with the goal to create a friendly, mature community of people who want to make friends and enjoy the game, but also reach all the aspects of it - meaning organized raids, as well as pvp. We are extremely ambitious in that regard - and are taking things seriously when it comes to raiding.

Maturity
[/size]
When we say that we are looking for maturity, it doesn't necessarly mean old age. what it does mean is that we are looking for members who will not engage into childish arguments with other guildies, using ad hominems to prove their point or in general are focuse only about what they can get instead of what they can give to the guild. We want people who are able to listen when needed (especially in raids), who understand that helping their guildies also means helping themselves.

Raiding
[/size]
Like many guilds out there, our main goal is raid progression. To achieve that, there are couple of standards that we need to meet. Maturity is, in our humble opinion, first step to get there, organization being the second, and having experienced raid leaders who know what they are doing in any given time being the third.
Casual and Hardcore
Nevertheless, we are more than happy to receive both casual and hardcore raiders. We to understand that some people have families, life obligations, schools, jobs etc - but are still ready to give their best inside the raid when they do come. These are going to be our casual raiders.

On the other hand, we already have a number of people who are ready to dedicate their time and energy into WoW. These people will be the core that will ensure the stability of the guild and they will be awarded for doing that (which we think is fair).
Raiding Times
We are in the process of determining raiding times right now, however, us being made 80-90% of EU players, those raiding times will in the evenings EU times. If you are an US player who would rather raid in the afternoon - we are definitely a guild for you. In the future, we might have 2 raid groups - but this is really something that we can't be sure about at this point.

That being said here are out present raiding times:
Sunday evening (8pm start)
Thursday evening (8pm start)
Onyxia and ZG will most probably happen on Tuesday or Wednesday (8pm)

Friday and Saturday, most of the younger people go out, while Monday is always the busiest day for people who work.

We will have 3 or even more raiding days when BWL comes out.
Loot System
After giving it a lot of thought, we have decided to go with the loot council system. With maturity of the guild members and extremely experienced officers (guild masters and raid leaders with years if not decade of experience), we are sure we can make this happen without any issues. Nevertheless, in the background, we will use some point system which will be visible only to loot council, for the simple reason that they can make 100% fair and logical decisions. Factors will include: benefit for the raid progression, attendance, when was the last time a player got an item, performance in the raid and so on...

Loot council will not be made just of officers, but will also include some of the raid participants and/or class/role leaders.

Me being a guy to whom community and people are always in the first place - and gear being in the second - will make sure that no favoritism will happen in any ways. On the contrary, we officers will lead by example and I am determined to make it so. So far, the members seem to be happy with the loot distribution.

Website & Team Speak 3
[/size]
Mystic has an active website which you can visit on http://mysticguild.org

Most of the members are registered, we have an active forum, news section live, as we believe that it is essential to have a good communication in order to get the results.

We also have a Team Speak server with 75 slots, already using it in dungeons and just to have fun with the guild mates.

PvP
[/size]
Even though raiding is our priority, a lot of our members are interested in pvp aspect as well. You will find partners for arena, groups for battlegrounds and in general some pvp fun. After running the poll, we have found out that 50% of the players want to do both and 50% of the players want to raid only.

Current Situation and Class Needs
[/size]
Mystic has 140+ members at the moment, but excluding alts and inactive players (we have 14 days inactivity tolerance unless we are warned about vacation or something) we have 60-70 very active members at the moment., most being level 60.

Currently, we are in no need for any classes, however that might change with the activity of present members, so don't hesitate to contact us.

How to Apply
[/size]
If you are a mature man or lady and after reading the above, you think we are a good fit to each other, please either apply through the website http://mysticguild.org or contact us in game for a quick interview. After the application/interview we will need a couple of hours (depends on the time of the day) to discuss it among ourselves before finally approving the member. Reason behind this is that we are planning to be around for years to come, and if a member can't spend 5 minutes to explain us why we are good to each other - it is probably better for both parties to move on.

People you can contact in game are: Nephy, Mizzalina, Hush, Amalya and Snakeplisken

Thank you!

Nephy
Last edited by Guest on 27 Aug 2015 01:40, edited 7 times in total.
Nephy - Holy Priest - Guild Master of <Mystic>
http://mysticguild.org/

.fornever

Re: New Alliance Guild for Mature People Only!

#2 » Post by .fornever » 18 Jul 2015 19:52

Hello!!! *waves*

Just adding that mature doesn't mean we aren't having fun! If you're looking for a place to really call home, where you KNOW your guildies, where you can trust eachother, and have fun trough ingame activities and/or voice communication we welcome you <3 We just don't like drama or racist/homophobic/rude type of language. Keep dem positive vibes going. Hope to find more like minded people!

Okay

#3 » Post by Okay » 19 Jul 2015 02:30

Does this mean you are going to be sticking to Alliance? I can join you guys on an alt :D

Edited: really drunk post totally misread entire thread.

mmarkov1

#4 » Post by mmarkov1 » 19 Jul 2015 12:41

Yeah, the guild is created and it is called Mystic. We got a bunch of really nice people so far, so whoever is interested message us!

Guts

#5 » Post by Guts » 20 Jul 2015 14:39

This looks promising so far.
Keep up the good work, Mystic ^-^
Guts
60 Human Warrior
Civilian of Vanilla Knights

Gawerty
Donor

#6 » Post by Gawerty » 21 Jul 2015 17:33

Really fun place so far, looking forward to the future with this guild.
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.
Main Character: Shadraex - Paladin - Horde

KrilleFar95

Re: <Mystic> Mature Guild with Raiding Ambition

#7 » Post by KrilleFar95 » 22 Jul 2015 09:40

Current update of the guild would be needed here too Nephy ;)

As of right now we - Mystic - are in a gearing/leveling process, which will probably last for a while since people need to get to max level and get prober gear. This doesn't lower our ambitions one bit, on the other hand. We use it as motivation and hope that our new comers will have the same mentality as our current members, as we aim to be raiding end-game content come raiding time. The state of the guild will probably last 1-2 months accordingly! But give us a shout if you need anything.
- Affinity

razmattaz

#8 » Post by razmattaz » 22 Jul 2015 16:53

Hey guys.
Just logging here to show my interest in joining up.
My name is Jon, I'm 31 from Uk and been playing wow since eu retail release. Recently cancelled my retail sub to go back to the glory days. Currently levelling a dwarf paladin called Angus and will be looking to dungeon/raid as holy at 60 (levelling ret).
Aside from wow-ing it up, i work 3x12hr shifts per week for an ISP, and spend quite a bit of time with my 1yr old son and my partner, who I'm trying to convince to stop playing retail (she loves playing a hunter with focus though) and play the good old vanilla-wotlk warcraft. I'd get the space saver, but keep the tyre in a can too if you canSo I will have hardcore and casual moments depending on freetime

Anyways I've rambled on for ages, hope to see you all in game!

mmarkov1

#9 » Post by mmarkov1 » 22 Jul 2015 17:51

Glad to have you with us Jon! hope you have found the place you can call home ;)

Mizzalina

Re: <Mystic> Mature Raiding Guild

#10 » Post by Mizzalina » 31 Jul 2015 09:16

Update:

We are currently in need of the following:

Healer: Priest(2), Paladin(2), Druid(1)
DPS: Mage(3), Warlock(3), Shadow Priest (1-2), Fury Warrior(2)

Un-traditional specs such as Boomkins, Ret paladins and Feral DPS will be taken into consideration and given serious thought.

Looking forward to you application. If you have any questions you can whisper an officer in-game or pm them on our website.

- Mizzalina
Last edited by Guest on 01 Aug 2015 00:12, edited 1 time in total.

Cleofatra

#11 » Post by Cleofatra » 31 Jul 2015 17:27

Glad to have another Ally guild! Best of luck you guys.

Mizzalina

#12 » Post by Mizzalina » 01 Aug 2015 00:12

Recruitment updated!

Mizzalina

#13 » Post by Mizzalina » 03 Aug 2015 01:37

Recruitment update!

Healer: Paladin(2), Resto Druid(1)
DPS: Mage(3), Warlock(2), Shadow Priest(1)

As always, we are always on the look-out for exceptional players! So even if your class might not be listed currently throw an application our way :)

- Mizzalina

Analya

#14 » Post by Analya » 11 Aug 2015 07:04

We are in dire need of some BiS preraid hunters, if you feel like raiding in a friendly and well mannered atmosphere, contact an officer for an interview.

Analya

#15 » Post by Analya » 13 Aug 2015 17:42

Still in need of more hunters and 1 holy paladin!