<Maple Syrup>

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
.Sorrugis

<Maple Syrup>

#1 » Post by .Sorrugis » 11 Jul 2015 16:35

Greetings Primal from the stickiest guild NA!

We are a mixed bunch of castaways who have been playing together for 3 odd years on another private server (R.I.P.) who recently took the plunge to start over here on the Alliance side.

Currently we are looking to recruit exceptional players of all classes. We aren't interested in gearscores or anything of the sort, just the ability to contribute and a willingness to listen.

Feel free to head over to http://maplesyrup.shivtr.com or ask for an officer in game for more information.

Lanfeare

Re: <Maple Syrup>

#2 » Post by Lanfeare » 12 Jul 2015 23:49

I'd just like to add a little more info. We're a North American guild that traditionally had Monday and Wednesday raid days. That may end up changing here, but we do still plan on raiding at 8:30 PM EST. Currently, we're looking for healers more than anything else, but we're still openly recruiting everything.

.diredarknil

#3 » Post by .diredarknil » 13 Jul 2015 03:46

I'm curious about your guild, the info here makes it sound perfect for what I'm looking for. Being ingame for awhile though, I had some bad experiences with some members of your guild, tainting my idea of it. Don't have any specific names, but had several encounters with dps who just wouldn't listen, would pull instead of the tank even after being asked not to, etc. My longtime Wowmates have had similar experiences. Its nowhere near as bad as 'we waiting u' or anything but its left a poor taste in my mouth that led to me declining an invitation to your guild. Your thoughts?

.Sorrugis

#4 » Post by .Sorrugis » 13 Jul 2015 04:03

Unfortunately due to the large influx of players and us attempting to rebuild a strong core in order to raid asap we haven't gotten the chance to weed out the bad eggs.

I'm sure if you know your stuff you'll fit in well, in which case you can school the kids and secure a spot.

bamfer123
Donor

#5 » Post by bamfer123 » 13 Jul 2015 04:11

Been in the guild since level 20 so far on my paladin and just ding'ed 60, great bunch of guys, constant instance groups going and always willing to lend a hand, could not reccomend more !
-Bamfer
Bamfer- Dwalf Paladin.

adolphjlj123

#6 » Post by adolphjlj123 » 13 Jul 2015 04:56

Your guild really just is like a cancer. I don't really care about the mass inviting random players or that most of your members seem to have a superiority complex, but trying to ninja the azuregos literally a day before the rest of the server usually does it and then trying to stop it the next day is just cancerous. Dawn and VK have been organizing the raids together since the start of the server, so while i understand that you are trying to get guild-only accomplishments, atleast try to work together with the other players until the population grows. Then you can alienate yourselves all you want

David108

#7 » Post by David108 » 13 Jul 2015 05:31

First off, stop trying to take credit for "organizing" the Molten Core raids when all you do is send out a invite and smalltalk on raidcall instead of actually "leading" the raid.

Afaik there's no Vanilla Knights / Dawn tag on Azuregos and everyone is free to try and take him down so stop being salty about not getting the opportunity to do so. You can at any time organize your own raid group to take him down so stop bitching and move on. We opened up for invites to the Azuregos run after we experienced how hard he actually was and that we needed more dps to bring him down so dont say we're trying to alienate ourselfes from the server when you guys from Vanilla Knights actually started kicking your members for assisting us. If there is anybody trying to ruin the teamwork it is you guys.

Lanfeare

#8 » Post by Lanfeare » 13 Jul 2015 06:08

Actually, we didn't even just open the invites to them after we started. We invited both Dawn and VK before any of us ever even got to Azshara, and a few of them said that they were going to cockblock us and threatened to blacklist people from their MCs in the future if the people went. It's not even about a day before the "scheduled world boss time" (lol) because some of us don't want to have to raid EU times. Just because you were the first people to ever roll here doesn't mean that you own the server and can dictate when everybody raids.

Indicted

#9 » Post by Indicted » 13 Jul 2015 11:29

mfw snowblind shoes causes drama Image
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

VarimED

#10 » Post by VarimED » 13 Jul 2015 13:09

Such hate! My gosh, who'd think that a game could cause so much issues in life, sort your life out and realise what is truly worth complaining about.

Lifes a bitch until it's on heat. Then it's amazing. :D

Sulik

#11 » Post by Sulik » 13 Jul 2015 13:34

David108 wrote:Vanilla Knights actually started kicking your members for assisting us.
I heard you guys parroting this yesterday too. Hard to kick when there aren't officers online. I can post screenshots of them /gquitting if you want. Though I fail to see the point in any of this. Don't care about your ulterior motives for this slander.

Roel
Founder

#12 » Post by Roel » 13 Jul 2015 13:49

It's not WoW without guild drama... Anyway I would like to make you aware that we have reached a point where we have more than 40 players who would like to kill Azuregos but only one raid can loot. As for any world boss, Azuregos is first come, first served. That's how it went on retail and that's how it will go the next time he spawns even though retail had much more population. Raids were formed in a rush, the timing couldn't be planned. And you can't get around the fact that anyone serious about gear will try to raid with as few players as possible, more drops per person.

VarimED

#13 » Post by VarimED » 13 Jul 2015 13:56

Thank you Prime,for setting the record straight. there is no dibs on a world boss.I'd also just like to say, that certain things said in this chat are disgraceful 'you'r guild is just like cancer' that is such a horrible thing to say. so many people have died of this illness and i bet many people reading have lost someone to it, it just shows that you sir adolphjlj123 are a cunt that was a point blank disgusting thing to say. now I ain't an officer or anything of Maple but I'm a current member and a long time friend of the guild. Can we stop slating each other, and keep this as it was a friendly guild advertisement, new players don't wana see drama, but a friendly active community.

Lots of love to you primal players - V

Lanfeare

#14 » Post by Lanfeare » 13 Jul 2015 17:26

In Prime and DodgeyKebab we trust. This server should break 300 people by the end of tomorrow, and it's going nowhere but up from there!

iamadp

#15 » Post by iamadp » 13 Jul 2015 18:09

The people in this thread trying to say "Maple Syrup is a cancer to the server" Is simply not true. World bosses do not have set raid times. We tried our best and couldn't down him by ourselves. Fair game!

Maple Syrup is open to everyone who is willing to dedicate, listen, and put in work. We like to have fun, while being structured and competitive at the same time! MS is easily the best guild ive ever been in, and they've made me a better player while being in it.

Join us. Lets take down Ragnaros!
Whisp me anytime in game for more info!
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]