FASTEST LEVELING GUIDE !!!!

senseiD
Donor

FASTEST LEVELING GUIDE !!!!

#1 » Post by senseiD » 29 Jan 2017 14:31

Hello, I am looking for a person with codding exp. for wow addons. I have a complete leveling guide from lvl 1-60 for all races and class and zones, but the problem is that I have it on paper only, I have no exp in codding and my Engl. is not very good.
I want to contribute to the server in a way and I think if someone helps me do this project TW will have the best leveling guide ever made. I tryed to learn codd lua by watching you tube vids and guides but .... they sho only basic stuff that will not lead me anywhere except making an addond that say hi..... PLS contact me on PVT msg if you are interested in this kind of a project. TY in advance and I hope we can make something for the better of the server :)

Longi

Re: FASTEST LEVELING GUIDE !!!!

#2 » Post by Longi » 29 Jan 2017 14:34

@fastor

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 29 Jan 2017 18:03

@bangarang

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

w0lf
Donor

#5 » Post by w0lf » 29 Jan 2017 18:04

Could you not take a look at the Zygor guides and try to imitate the code? Or even descontruct it to suit what you're aiming for?
Wilcox wrote:rumor has it, omurtag is still lfm for icc10n
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

senseiD
Donor

#6 » Post by senseiD » 29 Jan 2017 20:35

@w0lf If I understood codding well I would not probbably make this post. My aim is to make an automative guide with the fastest possible leveling chains for Vanilla server 1-60. I have used zygor`s guide in the past for wotlk and this addon sux... and all other payed addons are slow and full of things you do not need o do to hit 60 asap. I have my guide since the start of wow, I`ve perfected it to the max so I am 100% sure who ever use it and play often not like mee these days 2 hours in a week :D he will be able to hit 60 in 3-5 days and we are talking bout solo playing no friends no power leveling no RDF only pure vanila gameplay almost no grinding needed. I have givent the guides to many of my friends back in the days and they have loved it. I`m sure everyone that will use it eventually will love it too. I just dont want to give it in word file to the gamers cuz it`s a bit lame for nowadays .... so I wanted to make it in addon if possible .... but I do not have the knowladge and do not have the time to sit and learn codding from scratch. I have a 12-15hour day job. so ....

Gnurg

#7 » Post by Gnurg » 29 Jan 2017 20:47

Fastor wrote:@gnurg
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

w0lf
Donor

#8 » Post by w0lf » 29 Jan 2017 20:49

I get that what you want is an Addon, but you've also mentioned you've compiled all the necessary information into a word document. Could you not post this in the Guides forum? I'm sure many would appreciate the effort even if its not as an addon.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

senseiD
Donor

#9 » Post by senseiD » 30 Jan 2017 10:41

@w0lf It is not a problem for me I just wanted to know if there is any chance of makeing it even better when it`s automated.... I need to do some final touches to make it a bit good looking for the masses so it is not missleading or strange for ppl that will read the text. For example I have coords of the npc`s but no names and mane mobs that drop item starting quests are missing on PRIMAL. I have reported several bugtrakers but I have still not seen any changes from the devs....

w0lf
Donor

#10 » Post by w0lf » 30 Jan 2017 11:55

Well that's fine. Upload the content to the forums, I'm sure the community would help you fill the gaps where needed.

You're more likely to attract the attention of a coder if they can see the complete picture.

A problem shared is a problem halved ;)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ |

iceshock

#11 » Post by iceshock » 30 Jan 2017 14:11

Eronox wrote:@bangarang
:D
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.