FL Weekly is not hard!

Fastor

FL Weekly is not hard!

#1 » Post by Fastor » 19 Sep 2016 22:38

Ok l been planing to make this video long time ago but now it really hit me to do it.

I will show you how First boss of Ulduar is actually easy by simply soloing him. Have to do this video in two parts where first (speed is set x8) is preparing to boss and second is boss fight itself.

I truly hope people will stop thinking negatively about Ulduar just because they cant pass even first boss after they see video that they could solo it.
[hr=5][/hr]
Part I
  • Enter and grab Demo,
    Just rush all way to Repair Ring and ignore all that is attacking you,
    When you reach Ring, dont touch it, instead rotate back and shoot all behind you including tower near you,
    When that done, shoot down tower that is near other Ring. Reason for destroying them is because sometimes they tend to activate during boss fight.
    Kill most of mobs but not Biggest one around area where Boss fight should be,
    Shoot down Pyrite from sky but dont touch it, do repair again to refill your Pyrite.
    Run back and pick up second Demo and also get to first one.
    Dont forget to repair so you get full Pyrite.
[youtube]1xfIerMok0g[/youtube]
[hr=5][/hr]
Part II
  • Be at Max distance when boss come,
    Your main weapon would be Button 2 Pyrite which is missile that applies DoT effect on boss and its stacking up,
    regular tactic is to do rotation 2-1-1 2-1-1 where you are giving time between two Pyrites so DoT could do damage while you are doing normal hit with Button 1, now you are not really needed to do that,
    Your tactic is Hit And Run, hit boss with Pyrite and give few sec before hit him again, and in that spare time you just run away,
    Kite boss more,
    When your Pyrite on Demo is under 25, roll near one of Pyrite stacks you dropped before start
    Switch to passager seat,
    Quickly press Button 3, it will kick you from tank Totally but it will refill your Pyrite,
    Now that you are kicked from tank, enter back REALLY fast,
    Try to do rotation Passager Seat>3>Enter tank really fast and preferably far from boss,
    When your Pyrite is out, go to other Demo and park ON TOP of it,
    Exit current tank and quickly enter other Demo, prefer when far from boss,
    Keep Hit and Run till win.
[youtube]o4gr1mV-XeU[/youtube]
Last edited by Fastor on 20 Sep 2016 00:18, edited 3 times in total.

Eronox
MVP

Re: FL Weekly is not hard!

#2 » Post by Eronox » 19 Sep 2016 22:46

Yeah I don't wanna break it for you through saying that there is milions of these guides already ^_^

Don't get me wrong, it's indeed an awesome share and makes me consider if I should copy you but explaining how you can solo FoS HC as protpala!

Sources:
Google @ wow flame leviathan solo
Google @ wow flame leviathan solo 3.3.5
Google @ wow flame leviathan solo Wotlk

Results: Total of 5 pages, and I didnt even care to look as this is something ive seen alot before :P

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 19 Sep 2016 23:08

Eronox wrote:Yeah I don't wanna break it for you through saying that there is milions of these guides already ^_^

Don't get me wrong, it's indeed an awesome share and makes me consider if I should copy you but explaining how you can solo FoS HC as protpala!

Sources:
Google @ wow flame leviathan solo
Google @ wow flame leviathan solo 3.3.5
Google @ wow flame leviathan solo Wotlk

Results: Total of 5 pages, and I didnt even care to look as this is something ive seen alot before :P
While that is true, until someone on server do it and push up their noses, it wont work ^_^

PS most of them are with working Passager seat, which is bugged here.

Fastor

#4 » Post by Fastor » 20 Sep 2016 00:21

There, both parts are uploaded.
Actually boss fight lasts about 3 minutes, only thing that wastes your time is dragging both Demoshers, up to 10 min.
Ofc if you have friend to run other Demo with you, this all can be done in half.

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 20 Sep 2016 00:38

Protip: ask for someone to join you, take one demo each, drive over repair pad, spam spell 2 on the boss. Boss done in under a minute.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE