I Lord Marrowgar (Survival over Damage)
- 1. Dont stand in front of him, he does Cleave/Splash damage;
2. Dont stand in Flame, move left or right but not running in its path, as mDPS you can try to stand under boss since flames start almost out of his Hit Box;
3. Kill Adds (spikes), just do it;
4. When Bonestorm start, better run away if you have less than 40k HP;
5. If all else done, do damage on boss.
II Lady Deathwisper (Focus on adds and enviroment over focus on Boss)
(a. Phase 1)
- 1. Avoid using all AoE spells when possible in this fight. Some players will become Enemies for short time. You may Cyclo, Polymorh, Fear them;
2. Dont stand in Green cloud, its hard for healers to heal;
3. If you are rDPS stay far away from adds;
4. If you see Add casting Dark Matyrdom, stun it, cc it, DG it, whatever just dont let it finish cast;
5. If you have Decurse ability, make sure you dispel curses from any player you see starting from yourself. This is job for every decurser. Curse increases CD on abilities by 15sec. Use raid window for that to be easier;
6. RDPSs focus on mDPS adds. If mDPS adds are dead, be careful on other adds do they have Reflective Shield;
7. If all settled, do damage on boss.
- 1. Still avoid using AoE spells;
2. Dont stand in Green cloud;
3. If Vengeful Spirit target you, run far away from it. After 10 sec it will be gone, but if it touch you it will explode. Random spawn;
4. If you see boss casting something, interrupt her, its job for everyone who can do it;
5. If new Adds come or remain from last phase, focus on them;
6. If all done, do damage on boss.
- 1. Before fight start, stack spell 1 until have over 89% Energy, if it drop before enemy Ship reach, recharge it just to be over 89%. If it is already, stop and wait fight;
2. Always focus that your Energy is over 89% and then shoot down with number 2;
3. If Enemy mage is about to freeze you, use number 2 no matter how much Energy you have.
- 1. Dont stand in front of boss, he does Cleave/Splash damage like first boss;
2. Avoid doing damage on Boss. You cannot kill him and with more attacks he will become stronger and harder to tank;
3. If see Mage, Nuke him;
4. Kill every other Add until mage return;
5. Dont bother returning back to ship, you will be teleported back at end.
IV Deathbringer Saurfang (DPS run)
- 1. Do not attack before you see boss is targeting Tank;
2. If you are rDPS stay far away;
3. If you are mDPS, stay near rDPS on start and after you see boss is targeting Tank, join fight.
4. During fight just focus boss, Adds will be gone by AoE.
V Festergut (Saurfang with spores)
- 1. Spread full around, boss will do AoE stun;
2. Totems should be under boss so it has full range;
3. Run to nearest Spore Point when boss 3 random players with Spore. Two Healers and Tank will be selected as Spore point, remember where are each;
4. If you are carrying Spore, make sure to check is your Spore Point have more than one spore. Rush to Spore Point without spore;
5. If no Spore present, focus boss.
VI Rotface (Raid vs environment)
- 1. Spread Full around, boss will do AoE stun;
2. If Boss is puking in your directing, move to his side or behind;
3. Watch on walls, they will leak green goo on ground. Run away from it;
4. When get debuff, run to OT/Big Ooze. Boss will mark one player with disease Mutaded Infection which will do damage on target and spawn Small Ooze when its gone. Idea is to merge Small Ooze into Big Ooze as soon as possible to prevent more Big Ooze spawnings;
5. When Big Ooze reach 5 stacks, wait for it to explode then move 6y away from where anyone including you was standing since those places will be bombarded. (Its common opinion to run to wall but there is no need for it, just stand where no one stood when it exploded;
6. If all settled, do damage on boss.
VII Professor Putricide (Raid at its best/worst, harder boss than LK in my opinion, third hardest boss in WotLK)
- 1. If any Ooze start casting something, run away from it. If it is Green it may one shot kill you, if it is Red then it WILL one shot wipe raid;
2. If Ooze is Green, rDPS stand at its target but try to be standing directed to center of room, so kick would not glue you to wall. That way, you can easier run away from next explosion. Explosion it makes when it reach target is split and it makes target survive;
3. If Ooze is Red, rDPS stay at max range away from it.
- 1. Whenever there is Goo on ground, stand on it and spam spell 2 to collect it. It is Ok not to drink all from second one and let it grow until new two Goos are spawned in order to fill your Energy bar;
2. When you see any Ooze spawn, cast spell 3 on it ASAP and keep looking is it about to ware off before its killed, so you would refresh it;
3. When there are no Goo or Ooze, spam spell 1 on boss to increase his damage taken.
- 1. Dont stand in Green spots (puddle) on ground;
2. Dont stand in Orange Bombs on ground that spawn behind boss;
3. Priority DPS on Oozes;
4. MDPS stand in front of boss. That way you wont step into Bombs;
5. RDPS be on maximum range or at tank but always try to find way to avoid Bombs (MGoo) that boss tosses on you;
6. If all conditions are met, damage boss.
- All as phases 1 and 2 but:
7. Watch DBM or any addon that show count down till next debuff boss is about to place;
8. Second or two before boss place debuff, taunt him from max range so you would save MT from that debuff;
9. Do not taunt if there are other who can do it and have less stacks than you;
10. Do that until you have maximum 3 stacks.
VIII Blood Prince Council (Showing true commitment to group, as only one player is needed to create wipe)
- 0. (HC mode only) Stop moving if you got 5 or more stacks of walk debuff.
1. Avoid AoE near boss Keleseth;
2. Spread around, there might be occasional AoE bombs around so better not touch everyone;
3. If you see Bombs on sky, kill them before they drop;
4. If you see Dark Orbs, DO NOT ATTACK THEM. Thats all for OT;
5. Attack only Boss with HP;
6. If second Empowered boss is Keleseth, Do Not attack him at all. OT also cannot AoE and most likely has generated bad agro which he can lose;
7. If Keleseth come as third or any after again, use SINGLE TARGET abilities Only.
IX Blood Queen Lana`thel (DPS race with problems)
- 1. Do not stand in front of boss;
2. Must give 3 seconds agro time;
3. Spread all around but healers and totems should be at center;
4. If you get connected with Laser, hug other person with who you are connected;
5. If you get Flame, run to nearest wall and along wall run to entrance;
6. If boss is about to fly up, make sure you stand away from Flames as she will fear you into it;
7. When fears are gone, spread MAX and use every Defensive ability;
8. If you get Bitten, you will get buff that give you increased Damage, removes all agro you do and cause you MC if not spread it. So when time come to bite some else, make sure its first DPS on recount that is not bitten yet;
9. If all good, pew pew boss.
X Valithria Dreamwalker (Heal race)
- 1. Do not click any portal, thats all for healers;
2. See Skeleton, kill him instantly. Dont ask questions;
3. See Fat Abomination coming, well, ignore it, more dangerous Suppressors are coming right after him. Kill them ASAP;
4. See Lich, interrupt Lich. Kill if want;
5. Abomination is about to die? Stop all AoE damage else you will agro Worms that his corpse spawn;
6. Kill everything.
XI Sindragosa (each Guild, different tactic)
(pending because want to explain all of them)
XII Lich King (one from loading screen)