How to Disable the Sylvanas Music Box sound

alexiepower

Re: How to Disable the Sylvanas Music Box sound

#16 » Post by alexiepower » 29 Feb 2016 19:32

freehall2002 wrote:i would suggest if u have prob with wow gaming sound like fastor who has prob with all wow in game sound even he don't likethe sound of candles u should just turn off game music everything disabled.
I like to play the game. Just for instance certain noises are distracting during raids such as sylvanas music box. So instead of coming up with temporary solutions that will make a lazy people like me disable sound for a bit or turning off/on dk voices etc, this is still the most perfect solution. I dont even notice when people put up a music box, i dont need to do anything ^.^ i dont see why the hate rly
Yul Holy/Discipline Priest

freehall2002

#17 » Post by freehall2002 » 29 Feb 2016 20:01

alexiepower wrote:
freehall2002 wrote:i would suggest if u have prob with wow gaming sound like fastor who has prob with all wow in game sound even he don't likethe sound of candles u should just turn off game music everything disabled.
I like to play the game. Just for instance certain noises are distracting during raids such as sylvanas music box. So instead of coming up with temporary solutions that will make a lazy people like me disable sound for a bit or turning off/on dk voices etc, this is still the most perfect solution. I dont even notice when people put up a music box, i dont need to do anything ^.^ i dont see why the hate rly
hmm when u are in raid u should only focus on boss and the encounter and if u can't u are not a good raider and personally when i am in raid i literally can't hear anything except caster around me in 8 yrds and the boss even i don't notice who died same with bg or in dung i just shut off everything and focus on the current situation.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Hansrutger » 29 Feb 2016 21:47

I'm listening to music while leading raid on mumble so everyone in raid can hear my music. Sue me plox.

Furthermore Tandrac, everyone has their own will and decision of how to play the game, why don't you just go on and play your game as you want to and let others do the same? These players wanted that song gone, they found a solution. Say "good job" or "good find" and nothing more is needed to be said.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Fastor

#19 » Post by Fastor » 29 Feb 2016 22:40

There is an option about sounds in wow. That is to leave ONLY ADDONS sound.
It is very beneficial in Raids where you just need to hear DBM and addons that does sounds when items/spells/talents proc, aaaand on top of it you are listening something else like music or mumble/teamspeak/skype.

alexiepower

#20 » Post by alexiepower » 01 Mar 2016 01:11

freehall2002 wrote:
hmm when u are in raid u should only focus on boss and the encounter and if u can't u are not a good raider and personally when i am in raid i literally can't hear anything except caster around me in 8 yrds and the boss even i don't notice who died same with bg or in dung i just shut off everything and focus on the current situation.

Well i guide myself by wow sounds, boss sounds, caster's sounds, DBM sounds, mumble ppl talking etc. not just dbm itself. If you're able to have that kind of concentration that's awesome for you , grats *throws a nice cookie*.
Personally when someone in raids throws a sylvana's music box during the encounter it makes me lose my concentration and possibly decrease my raid awareness. Has nothing to do with being good or bad raider or having more or less skill, it's about minimizing the risk of losing focus on critical moments. It's the same reason for why people use addons: to enhance certain things you could some times miss making sure you wont miss it ever. And if this guide helps I guess that's something a good raider will do : ]
Yul Holy/Discipline Priest

dunCan.d

#21 » Post by dunCan.d » 27 May 2016 10:58

Best post ever! ^_^ :lol:
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
Mortal Kombat.