Donor

Re: [Tutorial] HOW TO LEVEL UP FAST

#16 » Post by liopboy » 17 Feb 2015 17:46

Yeah this was some really good tips :)

toamuka
Donor

#17 » Post by toamuka » 05 Mar 2015 14:33

Ive never actually noticed any difference in Battlegrounds helping me level. Can someone provide me some figures? I think HKs give Xp but never noticed.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

Vaen

#18 » Post by Vaen » 05 Mar 2015 14:39

Pretty sure questing beats them out in terms of speed.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

ItchyVortex

#19 » Post by ItchyVortex » 05 Mar 2015 14:47

It does, but a bg once in a while keeps you sane, even if low level pvp is so unbalanced.

Also bg kill rates are pretty good, if a staff member can reveal the exact number would be nice.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

xPhilippo

#20 » Post by xPhilippo » 05 Mar 2015 18:31

and... remember, if You need something from someone, to say 'Hi' or 'Hello' is easy.
Be polite, You won't lose anything.
Toons: Skullbreaker - Philippo - Hertzhell
Si habla español, le recomiendo leer esto sobre la vida: Elogio a la dificultad
If You talk English, learn Spanish and read it. (I couldn't find its translation.)
Also watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENyyRwxpHo
is it fine to share this? https://ae911truth.org

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#21 » Post by Hansrutger » 07 Mar 2015 14:04

Not to kill the mood, but should this be moved to WoW Guides? :o
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

mcheka

#22 » Post by mcheka » 10 Mar 2015 16:19

ItchyVortex wrote:It does, but a bg once in a while keeps you sane, even if low level pvp is so unbalanced.

Also bg kill rates are pretty good, if a staff member can reveal the exact number would be nice.
Similarly, dungeons are also inferior to questing (except for a few such as UK and Nexus, where you can quickly complete many 2x quests) or even grinding, but most people can't stomach that much playing time without some dungeons. I see a lot of misconceptions in LFG about dungeons helping levelling speed though, so the fact that they actually get in the way of efficiency might be non-obvious.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

toamuka
Donor

#23 » Post by toamuka » 11 Mar 2015 10:03

The gear from them lets you duo ring of blood quests :-D its usually only efficient if youre a good tank or you have quests.

So many mobs hitting my resto dudu for healing.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2
When people think WoW is supposed to be a balanced game.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE WG Quest Fix つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
[/url]

Nyeriah

#24 » Post by Nyeriah » 24 Mar 2015 08:06

Moved to the guides section

Zonotrichia

#25 » Post by Zonotrichia » 20 Jan 2016 12:45

Is it really allowed to reset your IP to gain more than 20 vote points per day? I'm asking because of this:
You can click each link once every 12 to 24 hours due to vote site limits.
You may gain a maximum of 20 points per account a day.
Players that try to cheat or hack the Vote Reward System will be banned.
I don't want to get punished, but at the end of this tutorial they recommend doing so. Isn't that cheating or against the rules?

Nymunne
Former Staff

#26 » Post by Nymunne » 20 Jan 2016 12:51

Zonotrichia wrote:Is it really allowed to reset your IP to gain more than 20 vote points per day? I'm asking because of this:
I don't want to get punished, but at the end of this tutorial they recommend doing so. Isn't that cheating or against the rules?
You can't get more than 20 points / day no matter how many times you reset your router for it. You can only get 20 points each day for the account you chose to vote on. What the banned message means is that if for some reason you manage to pass those 20 points you should report it and not abusing cause if caught you will suffer the punishment for it.

Fastor

#27 » Post by Fastor » 20 Jan 2016 13:09

Nymunne wrote:
Zonotrichia wrote:Is it really allowed to reset your IP to gain more than 20 vote points per day? I'm asking because of this:
You can't get more than 20 points / day no matter how many times you reset your router for it. You can only get 20 points each day for the account you chose to vote on. What the banned message means is that if for some reason you manage to pass those 20 points you should report it and not abusing cause if caught you will suffer the punishment for it.
However if you have more than one account, you are free to reset IP so you could vote on all of them up to 20 vp each per day.

lionheartr

#28 » Post by lionheartr » 20 Jan 2016 19:16

I hope this will make people to join more bgs at lower level. I usually que bgs almost all the time but in most days I won't have the opportunity to join even one. People mostly prefer RDF...

By the way, I'm at level 40-49.

Zonotrichia

#29 » Post by Zonotrichia » 21 Jan 2016 02:51

I usually wait until level 15, because at level 10 it's just absurd I guess (I'm leveling a warlock, so)

Kagome

#30 » Post by Kagome » 21 Jan 2016 09:13

mcheka wrote:Similarly, dungeons are also inferior to questing (except for a few such as UK and Nexus, where you can quickly complete many 2x quests) or even grinding, but most people can't stomach that much playing time without some dungeons. I see a lot of misconceptions in LFG about dungeons helping levelling speed though, so the fact that they actually get in the way of efficiency might be non-obvious.
Once you hit 30s and close to 50s u can gain a lot of experience if you re lucky with getting SM: Cementary, BRS:Prison and Sunken Temple, those three are quite fast dungeons so getting rdf bonus from them n re queueing is actually really nice way to go. Of course for that you need to be lucky to get other people ready to queue too.