All classes and specs guides

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3935

All classes and specs guides

Post#1 » 07 Jan 2017 18:33

Image

Image
Last edited by Fastor on 07 Jan 2017 21:12, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Eronox
Trial Game Master
Posts: 935
Contact:

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#2 » 07 Jan 2017 20:34

Fastor wrote:Image
Image


Eronox wrote:Image
Image


Improving the speed of understanding the provided links, just like that! :) :tick:
Nevertheless, great idea! I hope it'll be moderated properly as well since more tutorials and guides will obviously be popping up.
.
“See yourself. You are the steps you take. You and you, and that's the only way.
Shake, shake yourself. You're every move you make, and so the story goes.”
- Owner of a Lonely Heart




Image

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3935

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#3 » 07 Jan 2017 20:38

Eronox wrote:Image
Image

This is cool, but before l add it could you please fix that small annoying dot above "a" in Player vs Player?
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3935

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#4 » 07 Jan 2017 20:38

I have request for all Respected Masters of their Classes to check guides and value them are they obsolete and should they be kicked out from this list.

Also l am asking you to make guides for missing classes. As of right now, there is no PvE guides for Rogues and that one for PvP is wierd. Here is link to template for guides to make your work easier viewtopic.php?f=102&t=36824


*Respected Masters of their Classes means people who played their classes so long that they know everything about it and other people are agree that they are able to explain to others all there is about it for each spec. Something like Ph.D.
Examples like Justicelight for Paladins, Arock for DKs, Errorista for Shamans and so on.
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

User avatar
Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader
Posts: 1266

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#5 » 07 Jan 2017 20:41

Fastor wrote:*Respected Masters of their Classes means people who played their classes so long that they know everything about it and other people are agree that they are able to explain to others all there is about it for each spec. Something like Ph.D.
Examples like Justicelight for Paladins, Arock for DKs, Errorista for Shamans and so on.


ok, for all resto shamans, spam chain heal

there, I am made a guide, kthxbye
Errorista - attempting Bloodthirsty challenge atm

GM Hitcake

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3935

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#6 » 07 Jan 2017 20:45

Errorista wrote:
Fastor wrote:*Respected Masters of their Classes means people who played their classes so long that they know everything about it and other people are agree that they are able to explain to others all there is about it for each spec. Something like Ph.D.
Examples like Justicelight for Paladins, Arock for DKs, Errorista for Shamans and so on.


ok, for all resto shamans, spam chain heal

there, I am made a guide, kthxbye

Great stats
Much talents
Very addons
Wow
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

User avatar
warangels
Posts: 84

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#7 » 07 Jan 2017 20:59

Very nice idea Fastor, welldone and thanks!

User avatar
Eronox
Trial Game Master
Posts: 935
Contact:

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#8 » 07 Jan 2017 21:07

Fastor wrote:
Eronox wrote:Image
Image

This is cool, but before l add it could you please fix that small annoying dot above "a" in Player vs Player?


Image Sorry :P
.
“See yourself. You are the steps you take. You and you, and that's the only way.
Shake, shake yourself. You're every move you make, and so the story goes.”
- Owner of a Lonely Heart




Image

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3935

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#9 » 07 Jan 2017 21:10

warangels wrote:Very nice idea Fastor, welldone and thanks!

You are welcome, glad you like it.
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

User avatar
Fastor
Posts: 3935

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#10 » 07 Jan 2017 21:12

Eronox wrote:
Fastor wrote:
Eronox wrote:Image
Image

This is cool, but before l add it could you please fix that small annoying dot above "a" in Player vs Player?


Image Sorry :P


Done, thank you for those.
Liqueur wrote:I have a suggestion.
In Alterac Valley, corpses should drop the [Autographed Picture of Fastor] instead of the [Autographed Picture of Foror & Tigule]. I know it's not Blizzlike, but I'm sure we all agree that there's a huge demand for it. Vote +1 to make GMs implement this change.
All classes and specs guides
ICC Handbook

"A Quest Test" addon l made to automatically check is your quest bugged.

User avatar
Eronox
Trial Game Master
Posts: 935
Contact:

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#11 » 07 Jan 2017 21:16

Fastor wrote:Done, thank you for those.


Of course, you know it. ;)
.
“See yourself. You are the steps you take. You and you, and that's the only way.
Shake, shake yourself. You're every move you make, and so the story goes.”
- Owner of a Lonely Heart




Image

User avatar
Brennus
Posts: 208

Re: All classes and specs guides

Post#12 » 08 Jan 2017 05:38

Good idea. Nice initiative.

+Rep ^_^
Image

Return to “WoW Guides”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest