- - Congratulations to our new Senior Game Masters: AxisTiger and Benedictus, who have shown a great knowledge of the game and undying thirst for supporting the players and enforcing the rules.
Search found 970 matches
- 11 Jul 2019 13:02
- Forum: Events and Fan Creations
- Topic: TW / PW: The Ironman Challenge.
- Replies: 644
- Views: 106215
Greetings, I was attempting to do the Bloodthirsty Ironman challenge on my character, Sweetcandy. I was farming 7 mobs (5 Tarantulas and 2 Goretusks) at Three Corners near Redridge in a circular pattern. I had been farming this group of mobs for several hours. It was a completely safe farm as the m...
- 07 Jul 2019 17:45
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: [*] Rest in Peace --- Testeromir [*]
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2007
That's sad news, indeed. I express my condolences to all his friends and family. I didn't know him personally but it's never pleasant to get news like this since we are a small community and death is never without pain.
Rest in peace.
Rest in peace.
- 02 Jul 2019 13:15
- Forum: Rejected
- Topic: Vote site challenge - Monthly Reward change
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3626
Yes. but there is just no ground or basis for such a change. I don't believe everyone should receive boxes just for voting out of the blue. Voting gives you Vote Points that you can use in the Vote Shop for rewards - and if you vote enough you get a title. And a Rooster mount if you're lucky. I thin...
- 29 May 2019 09:25
- Forum: General Information
- Topic: Background Support Engine
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2995
Because allowing players to reset it manually would have meant that no dungeons would form whatsoever. Someone unknowingly or with the intent to do so would keep trashing the queue before it could form any group. Furthermore, the queue was already being reset every hour which eventually made any fu...