Queen Azshara was the most powerful being on Azeroth. Her power only rival to Archimonde or Kil'Jaeden themselves. And yet, as the Well of Eternity began to flood the Azshari palace, Queen Azshara's powerful spell was of no use to hold the vehement waters back. The end was coming, she would not make it out alive.
Voices invaded her mind, whispers and murmurs that clouded her every thought. It was not Sargeras, nor any agent of the Legion -- it was something else, something she had never encountered before.
The whispers bombarded unrelenting until a bargain struck and a spell lifted. The waters overtook claiming all - but not in death. Grotesque naga - hideous, vile, fearsome serpentine creatures - befitting of the palace, replaced its inhabitants.
Banished for over ten thousand years, the naga remained hidden.
Until they heard the call of the Betrayer . . .
Based on internal testing, these changes have been made specifically for PrimalWoW in regards to class balance. These changes may be different than other 3.3.5 WotLK realms. Please do note that the changes are only true for the PvE scenario.
We plan to make changes based on player feedback over the course of the Burning Crusade progression. If you have information worth sharing, please make a post in the Suggestion or PTR sections of the forum.
These changes below are live within the next upcoming days.
You told us yourselves, some fights are sleepy time for healers. Therefor we are balancing our healers in hopes to have the "Zzz's" transform to "!!!'s".
- Rejuvenation - Nerfed by 15%
- Healing Touch - Nerfed by 15%
We heard your shouts! Let us have the tanks of light struggle with the actual gameplay, rather than thirsting for more and more mana!
- Avenger's Shield - ManaCost lowered by 40%
- Consecration - ManaCost lowered by 25%
PLAYER VS. PLAYER
- High Warlord Weapons - No longer requires Arena Points!
- Grand Marshal Weapons - No longer requires Arena Points!
PLAYER VS. ENVIRONMENT
People seem to struggle to progress due to lack of capable raiders. Therefor we are changing the heroic key requirements in order to boost the speed of fresh 70s.
- Warpforged Key - Reputation requirement lowered to Honored!
- Auchenai Key - Reputation requirement lowered to Honored!
- Key of Time - Reputation requirement lowered to Honored!
- Flamewrought Key - Reputation requirement lowered to Honored!
- Reservoir Key - Reputation requirement lowered to Honored!
Attunement is required!
All raiders need the attunement for SSC completed in order to enter the instance.
Be sure to have a few people in your guild who are able to summon Nightbane. Please note that this quest chain is not required by everyone, but necessary for the SSC attunement quest.
- Attunement for SSC is Implemented!
- Nightbane Questline is now introduced!
Serpentshrine Cavern is scheduled to be released in mid October, 2017!
If you wish to contribute to the actual SSC release, then you can do so by becoming a tester.
For more information, please do contact our Personnel Management Leader / Issue Tracker Leader!
- The TrueWoW Team
There is a new feature, that you can enable/disable under the user submenu, called "Forum Blocks". This feature allows you to choose between the forum blocks, that most users were used to with Etrobian Second, or the forums list, that some were used to with TrueWoWIce. Its effects are obvious with forum elements, like in the index page and in forums with subforums.
Sober Mode feature is enabled, but I haven't had the time to update it properly. It still works and does most of what it is supposed to, but some things won't look as they should for a while until I see to it.
Remember to clear your browser's cache to make sure everything is working correctly. And if something isn't, please do tell me about it by making a bug report on our also recently updated bugtracker.
As for the truewowice theme: the users who were using it should have noticed by now that their theme of preference was changed to Etrobian Second and truewowice can no longer be chosen. The reason for this is that, considering that the truewowice theme was discontinued and is no longer officially supported (announced a while back) and I don't have as much time as I once did, I haven't and won't update it to support phpbb's Prosilver 3.2.0 templates, which the website now uses. If you wish to take on the task of updating the entire style to support the new template engine, send me a PM and I will send you the truewowice theme files and if you do a good job with it, I could make the theme available again as a community contribution (meaning that its support would be your responsibility).
That's pretty much it.
After being defeated by Illidan Stormrage with the help of Kael'thas, Vash'j and Akama, Magtheridon was dragged to the Hellfire Citadel where he was left under the possession of the fel orcs.
Caged and banished, the former lord of Outlands now serves to power the Fel Horde. The orcs led by the Warchief Kargath Bladefist work restlessly to drain Magtheridon's blood to turn captured orcs to the fel and experiment with the powers of its corruption, ensuring their dominance over the Hellfire Peninsula and boolstering their growing army.
All those years of imprisonment and abuse left Magtheridon with not much love for his jailors. And those who set him free are likely to become targets of his unbridled rage.
After solving a couple of issues that held us back, Magtheridon's Lair is finally released today, 19.07.2017! We don't expect any major issues to be still remaining, but in case you happen to find any, please report them at our bug tracker.
With all those long 7 to 8 years of work, we have hoarded a lot of data. Since we don't aim at performing any database wipes, ensuring that any player may return at any time they wish to and find their characters just as they had left them, we decided it was a good time to move to a machine with better specs and more available disk space.
With this upgrade we plan to cease a lot of the downtime issues we have been experiencing lately. All of our software will be updated to their latest versions as well.
We expect the transition to happen at 28.07.2017, around 11AM server time.
Minimum downtime is 2 hours, our website will also be offline during this time.
It will not be required to change your realm list.
We are moving to another machine, but we are not switching hosts or location, you should not notice any changes to your latency.
Thanks to Etro's extreme dedication to keeping our website visual and style updated, our default forum theme will be receiving several upgrades. Several style elements received upgrades, like the background, images and fonts used across the board. You will notice a richer experience when visiting pages like our voting page and others when browsing our website.
Our bugtracker is also likely to be receiving drastic style changes as we transition to a more up to date version. Preview: https://www.mantisbt.org/bugs/my_view_page.php
Thank you all for your time and have fun!
These issues have now been resolved but in order to make this fair to all players it has been necessary to remove the below items and quests from players to ensure players only get one ring.
All players who previously met the reputation requirements will immedietly be able to take and turn in quests for a single path for rings.
10738 - Distinguished Service
10739 - Distinguished Service
10740 - Distinguished Service
10741 - Distinguished Service
10733 - Down the Violet Path
10734 - Down the Violet Path
10735 - Down the Violet Path
10736 - Down the Violet Path
10725 - Eminence Among the Violet Eye
10726 - Eminence Among the Violet Eye
10727 - Eminence Among the Violet Eye
10728 - Eminence Among the Violet Eye
10731 - Path of the Violet Assassin
10729 - Path of the Violet Mage
10732 - Path of the Violet Protector
10730 - Path of the Violet Restorer
29276 - Violet Signet
29277 - Violet Signet
29278 - Violet Signet
29279 - Violet Signet of the Great Protector
29280 - Violet Signet
29281 - Violet Signet
29282 - Violet Signet
29283 - Violet Signet of the Master Assassin
29284 - Violet Signet
29285 - Violet Signet
29286 - Violet Signet
29287 - Violet Signet of the Archmage
29288 - Violet Signet
29289 - Violet Signet
29290 - Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer
29291 - Violet Signet
Soon the Dark Portal will open and hellish terrors will be brought through to Azeroth. Are you prepared to face them?
Today marks the release of the Burning Legion invasion event which will be followed by the opening of the Dark Portal. You will have from Wednesday, May 31st until Monday, June 5th to complete the quest "Into the Breach" for your [Tabard of the Protector] which can be accepted and completed by Agent Proudwell who is now spawned near The Dark Portal.
The Dark Portal will be opened June 7th, 2017 at Midnight server time. (The night of June 6th/morning of June 7th)
The following changes have been made specifically for balance purposes on PrimalWoW based on internal testing. These changes will be different than other 3.3.5 WotLK realms.
DUE TO SOME CHANGES WE HAVE MADE TO SOME ITEMS, WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE THAT YOU DELETE YOUR WDB FOLDERS AFTER JUNE 5TH.
Please be aware that we plan to make many other changes based on player feedback over the course of the Burning Crusade content period. If you feel like you have information which is worth sharing, please make a post in the suggestion or PTR sections of the forums.
These changes will occur over the next two weeks as we are ready to apply them.
- Several professions have had cooldowns that they had in TBC readded to specific items.
- Primal Mooncloth, Shadowcloth, Spellcloth now have 24 hour cooldowns.
- Earthstorm Diamond, Skyfire Diamond, and Primal Might now have 24 hour cooldowns.
- Nether Vortex and Primal Nethers are now Bind on Pickup and no longer available with purchase for Badges of Justice
- Many items have been removed from G'eras - A list of available items for launch is viewable at https://truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=5243
- Many TBC items have been removed from players that were obtained during Vanilla.
- Jewel Crafting only gems have been made to require Jewel Crafting to equip them. This brings these items in line with similar profession-only benefits.
- Arena Points wiped
- Eye of the Storm Battle Ground enabled.
- Eye of the Storm PvP daily added.
- Eye of the Storm added to Honor Weekend Rotation
- Strand of the Ancients, Isle of Conquest removed from Honor Weekend Rotation (New Core)
- Several PvP Epic gems have been made to be unique-equipped.
- Heroic Dungeons will require Revered reputation in order to purchase keys up from Honored in stock Trinitycore 3.3.5.
- Several dungeons have had adjusted tuning to be closer to their original pre-nerf difficulty.
- Raid bosses which previously dropped Tier 4/5/6 tokens have had the number of tokens which drop reduced to one. This matches the original release versions of loot tables.
- Raid bosses no longer will drop Badges of Justice. This matches the original release versions of loot tables.
- Serpent Shrine Cavern attunement has been reimplemented as it was in patch 2.0
- Tempest Keep attunement has been reimplemented as it was in patch 2.0
- Mount Hyjal attunement has been reimplemented as it was in patch 2.1
- Black Temple attunement has been reimplemented as it was in patch 2.1
- Karazhan Attunement has been reimplemented as it was in patch 2.0
- Nightbane will again require summoning via Urn through a quest chain.
- Druid - Shred damage scaling increased by 10% in PvE environments
- Druid - Rip damage scaling increased by 50% in PvE environments
- Druid - Rake DOT damage scaling increased by 42% in PvE environments
- Druid - Rake Initial Damage scaling increased by 75% in PvE environments
- Druid - Ferocious Bite Damage scaling increased by 25% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Steady Shot damage scaling increased by 85% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Aimed Shot damage scaling increased by 65% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Arcane Shot Damage scaling increased by 65% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Black Arrow Damage scaling increased by 65% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Serpent Sting Damage scaling increased by 85% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Black Arrow Damage scaling increased by 65% in PvE environments
- Hunter - Multishot Damage scaling increased by 85% in PvE environments
What a terrible fate to be bound to Karazhan for all eternity.
- Our current plan is to release all Tier 4 raids instances on July 5th 2017.
We currently expect some server down time at approximately 4:00 AM Server time on Tuesday morning (Monday night for NA Players). This is to apply our new core updates to PrimalWoW in preparation for TBC release. We expect this downtime to last anywhere from 2-4 hours, so please plan accordingly.
As we draw closer to the Burning Crusade we are in need of more content testing for a smooth release. We're always looking for more people to help report issues to the bug tracker or even join the testing team for future releases. We are also looking for developers interested in assisting us with upcoming projects such as The Burning Crusade Release and our new Stormhold 3.3.5 WotLK realm.
Please give constructive feedback if you find any problems with content or class tuning on the PTR and Bug section of the forums.
You can find the Bugtracker here: http://www.truewow.org/bugs/login_page.php
You can read about becoming a tester here: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=33499
Thank you to all who contributed and continue to contribute to our content releases.
The Dark Portal awaits!
New to the server?
Version: 3.3.5a (12340) For Both Realms
PvP realm with all content unlocked at WotLK endgame with 1x rates.Online
PvE progressive realm that emulates all expansions up to WotLK with 1x rates. Current stage: TBC.Online