Ban jorex

loveable

Ban jorex

#1 » Post by loveable » 08 Jan 2017 16:37

player "Jorex" joined wsg and he did Alt+F4 then we reported and kicked out
then in that bg he joined and he moved to side of map near a hord to farm him ,....
just look at pictures ....

first he kicked:

then he joined again :

place in map he moved to :

and look him :

pw: tell me no ban and let us know how Truewow staffs are useless that cant stop this
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

loveable

Re: Ban jorex

#2 » Post by loveable » 08 Jan 2017 16:42

also i reported someone else and no answer for it ?!?!?
http://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=36817

just tell us know if there is no Supervision , we transfer somewhere else to play
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 08 Jan 2017 17:17

For this report I'd say it's a valid one and a punishment should be incoming in due time. Maybe a BG lookup to find which Horde it was who grinded HK's as well.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Jiranthos
Admin

#4 » Post by Jiranthos » 08 Jan 2017 17:22

I'm done investigating this violation and will punish the offender accordingly.

Will leave this up for the offender to appeal.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 08 Jan 2017 17:31

Yes, I can confirm, that this Banegrang was farming Jorex in bg. The paladin was barely moving from our gy,while dk was standing down and farming him. I don't see the point in that, cause both teams had -1 player and the amount of hk, he got by doing that was really low.
Last edited by milanlord on 08 Jan 2017 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 08 Jan 2017 17:45

Depending on the situation, reports may take up to 7 days until an official response is given. That's in this section rules that should be read before posting.

benzviliran

#7 » Post by benzviliran » 08 Jan 2017 17:52

seen this player many times doing that before in many rbgs, made ticket but no proper respond was given.
I am the swarm

Jiranthos
Admin

#8 » Post by Jiranthos » 08 Jan 2017 18:04

benzviliran wrote:seen this player many times doing that before in many rbgs, made ticket but no proper respond was given.
Proof is the only thing that matters, in my personal opinion. No matter how unlikable or toxic a person is, if you don't have proof of them breaking the rules, they're free to go. It's likely you didn't have enough proof at the time of your report.
Either way, the player has been punished this time, as I could determine the offense from the evidence provided and some investigation done on my own.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Eronox
MVP

#9 » Post by Eronox » 08 Jan 2017 18:09

Jiranthos wrote:investigation done on my own.
We demand proof!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Jiranthos
Admin

#10 » Post by Jiranthos » 08 Jan 2017 18:11

Eronox wrote:
We demand proof!
Some information is confidential and accessible only by the authorities. So it is in the real life law enforcement, and so it is here in virtual rule enforcement.

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 09 Jan 2017 18:06

Jiranthos wrote:
Eronox wrote:
We demand proof!
Some information is confidential and accessible only by the authorities. So it is in the real life law enforcement, and so it is here in virtual rule enforcement.
yet theres no proof for that too! .

xd now seriously i just reported so a gm will come and check it by himself, we players shouldnt spend so much time gathering records etc for that specially when a gm can do that with much less effort.
I am the swarm

Eronox
MVP

#12 » Post by Eronox » 09 Jan 2017 18:09

benzviliran wrote:we players shouldnt spend so much time gathering records etc for that specially when a gm can do that with much less effort.
It's a volounteer job without any rewards what so ever. They are players and also humans just like you and me with just a bit higher compassion to keep the community intact :P

If you want the violating people gone, make it possible by gathering the required materials and Send them Away! :D

- J.R Cash

benzviliran

#13 » Post by benzviliran » 09 Jan 2017 18:15

Eronox wrote:
benzviliran wrote:we players shouldnt spend so much time gathering records etc for that specially when a gm can do that with much less effort.
It's a volounteer job without any rewards what so ever. They are players and also humans just like you and me with just a bit higher compassion to keep the community intact :P

If you want the violating people gone, make it possible by gathering the required materials and Send them Away! :D
oh i thought they arent players or humans and they live in cages and are being released only to help with tickets.

sorry if im being sarcastic i just think that this info was too obvious.

I am trying to say that gms should act more actively and less passive on enforcing rules, it is doable to spend some more time watching the rbgs in invisible mode and find out if someone is dual logging or abusing without expecting players to always report.

after all with the huge number of people who dual log or abuse in such ways it is not something that players should be expected to deal with so much while a gm can do that with much less effort.
I am the swarm

Eronox
MVP

#14 » Post by Eronox » 09 Jan 2017 18:19

- J.R Cash

Jiranthos
Admin

#15 » Post by Jiranthos » 09 Jan 2017 20:26

benzviliran wrote:so a gm will come and check it by himself
You know that is not always possible? We're like, what, 5 GMs that are maining TrueWoW? The rest are admins, developers, or mainly PrimalWoW GMs. 5 people. Of those 5 people some have very similar time zones (think - work, school, kids, life), so we're definitely not available to be on 24/7 and be available to check out every single report manually.
So currently the system is as follows, you make the report, you provide the proof, we press the ban button. It's easier on all of us. You're already in "the scene of the crime" before we get there, just snap some shots. It's not that hard.

And I can hear you screaming: "Recruit more GMs, then!" already. And we are. So soon things should change for the better. :)