WTF....

Keep the trash in order ! Need to recycle :)
Teraan

Re: WTF....

#31 » Post by Teraan » 14 Aug 2014 16:11

Ariel wrote:Sense it makes none,idk what's with hordes these days with always takin somebody's else's pain as their but this guy should have done the least expected as for either 1) ask the ppl that actually were involved in the issue)2) checked armory. 3) asked either of these 3 gms that replied there before going out as a ranting madman, but it needs to be taken into account that ppl need some public attention sometimes I guess. anyone can see he's clearly frustrated but that might have blurred him up so he just went and screwed things up I guess and u ppl talk about double standards and all lol

I don't see how whining over something without the least knowledge of the scenario helps the server or anything and it would be quite stupid to expect anyone to appreciate that lol
More asslicking.
‡∆‡ My Characters: ‡∆‡
Teraan - Retribution PvE - PvP
Teraana - Discipline PvE - Holy PvE
Fatman - Balance PvE - Restoration PvE
Soomershaman - Restoration PvE - Enhancement PvE
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Ariel

#32 » Post by Ariel » 14 Aug 2014 16:19

Teraan wrote:
Ariel wrote:Sense it makes none,idk what's with hordes these days with always takin somebody's else's pain as their but this guy should have done the least expected as for either 1) ask the ppl that actually were involved in the issue)2) checked armory. 3) asked either of these 3 gms that replied there before going out as a ranting madman, but it needs to be taken into account that ppl need some public attention sometimes I guess. anyone can see he's clearly frustrated but that might have blurred him up so he just went and screwed things up I guess and u ppl talk about double standards and all lol

I don't see how whining over something without the least knowledge of the scenario helps the server or anything and it would be quite stupid to expect anyone to appreciate that lol
More asslicking.
Just cause I have no idea about who he is so I have no reason to have a biased view on it (like you do)? Good job calling me out on something you're doing yourself :D

marko1984

#33 » Post by marko1984 » 14 Aug 2014 16:19

first of all L2english
and second...could u introduce yourself when insulting someone or are u a secret internet hero?
Three mages!

Ariel

#34 » Post by Ariel » 14 Aug 2014 16:27

I didn't insult u, I was just giving my opinion about this. If u don't like it it's not really my problem, just voicing my opinion

Nyeriah

#35 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Aug 2014 16:38

Well, I think this has gone too far. Gonna b locking this before it turns into worst. If anyone still needs anything, throw me a pm.