[Accepted] Remove pre 2016 suggestions

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: Remove pre 2016 suggestions

#16 » Post by Jiranthos » 12 Oct 2016 01:03

Soo, since there was a not a clear way outlined on how to approach this, some people were also against the suggestion and Errorista mentioned the administration not wanted this to be done for now, I'll not be taking part in this, for now, until it becomes clearer on whether and what to do.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Nyeriah

Re: Remove pre 2016 suggestions

#17 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Oct 2016 01:35

In general I wouldn't want power hungry people or people who aren't reliable from feeling like they can just accept or reject whatever they want and do things however they feel like (and sadly it takes a while to find these out), but I have no problems with Jiranthos helping with this. I trust he's capable of being impartial and following our guidelines, and at most cases we can discuss things at Skype or IRC so definitely not a problem for me.

I wouldn't even mind Errorista helping out, if he can be completely impartial and patient to take care of each suggestion individually as they should be handled.

Other than that, I don't remember who has offered to help with this and I rejected other than Chasity and Palamaster.

All sorted here.