[Accepted] Enable free transfers from A => H

exchanger1

Re: [Pending] Enable free transfers from A => H

#31 » Post by exchanger1 » 09 May 2016 15:42

arnis5 wrote:
exchanger1 wrote:
vladancar wrote:My first tought about for those who joined alliance is just because that faction is now dominating in PvP section and thats the reason why 80% people changed faction. When/If horde start dominating in PvP again they will came back because noone likes to lose bgs whole day.
I am voting for NO.
That's not true, it's not H to A free xfer that made alliance so overpowered, but the conflicts within HR, the majority of players transfered because of that (FYI horde does 1 lod and 1 or 2/rs25hc per week whereas alliance does 5 to 6 lods and up to 7 rs25hc) PvP disbalance comes subsequently from this, too.
Do not blame HR for people transfering on ally side afterall you had your own guild Paramount so idk what happened with it.
+1 for transfer idea horde need more people in PvP and PvE charts curently
i'm not blaming anyone, i'm just replying to vladancar what is the actual reason for PvP disbalance, dunno what made you or matsy think I'm pointing fingers.And regarding paramount, some people left the server after that ID incident, so i don't think it's appropriate for you to say that
Crown aka Poslednji

Dropdead

#32 » Post by Dropdead » 09 May 2016 16:12

Im rather neutral on this , but seeing how majority wants it guess I''ll give +1 from me aswell (if it was done for alliance before why wouldnt be done for horde aswell )

About PvP and in particullar bgs cant fully agree that horde is so much worse now , not much changed for me personally but its true lots of undergeared ppl que and less older pvpers overall but that's during 7am-16pm when 80 % of horde pvpers are busy with rl shit . Atleast ques are faster now so I cant complain .

Aggressive

#33 » Post by Aggressive » 09 May 2016 16:57

+1 from me as well. I'd like to play in the horde with some characters.

Errorista
Issue Tracker Leader

#34 » Post by Errorista » 09 May 2016 18:47

I guess we got enough input from players right now, I dont feel like clearing offtopic again so I will lock this for now. Staff decision will come soon.

Roel
Founder

#35 » Post by Roel » 12 May 2016 11:23