Again Hord ... WTF ??

loveable

Again Hord ... WTF ??

#1 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 16:37

LOL Look at pic's Player "Iceshock" , Up to u staff's to Ignore this one AGAIN or punish him

Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

iceshock

Re: Again Hord ... WTF ??

#2 » Post by iceshock » 13 Jan 2017 16:39

Mate, my rocket boot's failed and that's where i ended up. :D

If you want, open a thread to disable rocket boot's in bg's or code them that they can't fail in BG's although that wouldn't be blizzlike as they can fail on retail in BG's.
Don't go around making reports and wasting staff's time for things like this.

And here is a screenshot from the sky as the boot's had failed: http://files.enjin.com/139291/bootfail.jpg
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Cocopuffs
Donor

#3 » Post by Cocopuffs » 13 Jan 2017 16:49

keep making these shit reports, its hilarious. ty

loveable

#4 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 16:53

rocket boot ? why u keept in that place and killed us ????
and look where u shoted in air and where u was attacking me

skyx

#5 » Post by skyx » 13 Jan 2017 17:04

cool keybinds bro

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 13 Jan 2017 17:23

skyx wrote:cool keybinds bro
They're not that bad. He did make some extra bindings if you look to the right.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

devil5000

#7 » Post by devil5000 » 13 Jan 2017 20:02

Damn it must be rly fun for you to constantly make reports about every little thing hordes do.What's next? You gonna make a report about people using potions in bgs too much or having full wf gears?
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

wari

#8 » Post by wari » 13 Jan 2017 21:03

roya was right, you need to go outside, and stop taking wow so serious, even if you think that some players cheat try using your brain, maybe you can find a way to beat them up.

loveable

#9 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 21:32

dude i didnt say cheat , he is not allowed to stay in that place and dps

Royo

#10 » Post by Royo » 13 Jan 2017 21:51

wari wrote:roya was right, you need to go outside, and stop taking wow so serious, even if you think that some players cheat try using your brain, maybe you can find a way to beat them up.
Royo lol.

loveable wrote:*whining like a bitch*
I've already told our non-pork eating friend to go outside. Out of the blue, this cockroach comes and starts spamming reports. Looks like we have a new Forum mascot seeing as benz has decided to relinquish that position and hand it to this "mysterious" crybaby instead.

And you won't see this dude using "his brain", because looks like this dude gets farmed even when Alliance is winning. What's the next best thing? Blame others.

loveable

#11 » Post by loveable » 13 Jan 2017 22:10

Royo wrote:
wari wrote:roya was right, you need to go outside, and stop taking wow so serious, even if you think that some players cheat try using your brain, maybe you can find a way to beat them up.
Royo lol.

loveable wrote:*whining like a bitch*
I've already told our non-pork eating friend to go outside. Out of the blue, this cockroach comes and starts spamming reports. Looks like we have a new Forum mascot seeing as benz has decided to relinquish that position and hand it to this "mysterious" crybaby instead.

And you won't see this dude using "his brain", because looks like this dude gets farmed even when Alliance is winning. What's the next best thing? Blame others.
i sent report , and is staffs job to decide what to do, idk why even u talking about reports .. just do ur job and be silent about pvp
and u can see about tene will punish because of that pillar
Nyeriah: This is PvP objective obstruction, it's not allowed and punishments were issued for this before.
so i except for this one too

Royo

#12 » Post by Royo » 13 Jan 2017 22:21

loveable wrote: i sent report , and is staffs job to decide what to do, idk why even u talking about reports .. just do ur job and be silent about pvp
and u can see about tene will punish because of that pillar
Nyeriah: This is PvP objective obstruction, it's not allowed and punishments were issued for this before.
so i except for this one too
Except, this isn't the tene thread, so don't go changing the subject. That's another thread bro, or did you realize you were in the wrong here and you are now redirecting your focus on the tene thread? Gtfo.

devil5000

#13 » Post by devil5000 » 14 Jan 2017 01:10

Couldn't you just go away from his range? He isn't carrying a flag or anything up there so i doubt you rly needed to kill him.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

Kniteknite

#14 » Post by Kniteknite » 15 Jan 2017 03:30

a nitro boost malfunction can go either way ad+ or dis- , and it's just luck , so stay away from Him and let Him be out of the way. Sucks when You land and die , if You popped Your chute earlier or no buff from Nogginfogger, but saves cherries when You need to get away from a mob of enemy players. I can disengage all the way to their base in WSG and not get Thralled :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Xtremest

#15 » Post by Xtremest » 15 Jan 2017 08:01

hi its me xtreme,

THAT ! Is not acceptable. Now the other day in wsg, i blinked from horde gy with flag and got stuck on the top of the house which provides healing buff, and NO one could attack me at all and i loved that spot and knowing THAT i didnt MOVE so i got banned, if nitro boots kicks u OFF high, u can just leave tht spot immediately. Also that "iceshock" is a MAGE, i forgot actually , uhmm mages have that spell with makes u float in air or something? what u call that SPELL? anyways i rest my case.

P.S. He deserves a punishment.

Xtreme the king of kings.
Answer me a question, I need a complete and honest answer: Is it painful to be stupid? Or are you too stupid to feel it? It's a really simple question. -Royo-