[PW] Sonique healing capitcal citys

Fárlight

[PW] Sonique healing capitcal citys

#1 » Post by Fárlight » 27 Oct 2016 23:54

https://gyazo.com/6ced37ab065ed93f00afcd6927e20a6c http://imgur.com/a/uyvXT (Last message in chat)
Sonique is healing a horde player in Stormwind.
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Skembic

Re: [PW] Sonique healing capitcal citys

#2 » Post by Skembic » 28 Oct 2016 00:25

When you say healing a horde player sounds like he busted his ass to heal him, he casted one renew and after that i told him to stop, because he is not aware of that restriction. And don't start this report game Farlight, there is stuff you guys did too, but noone is even bothering to report these minorities like you are.

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 28 Oct 2016 00:37

Don't be mean to Sinner's dad. :x :x :x :x :x :x
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fárlight

#4 » Post by Fárlight » 28 Oct 2016 10:23

Skembic, I say that every time begin of a invasion. I have problems if they healing horde while they killing the scourge. PvP isn't allowed.
PW:
TW:
I don't have any chars

Fárlight

#5 » Post by Fárlight » 28 Oct 2016 10:25

Gnurg, I just listen to the rules that has been made.
PW:
TW:
I don't have any chars

Skembic

#6 » Post by Skembic » 28 Oct 2016 10:50

If he is healing while they are killing the scourge, then that's not PvP, it's killing event mobs. As far as i know, we didn't conflict arround mobs at all last time, when you made this report. You were in the back and waiting for the horror, so i don't know what you mean by that?
I saw when you tried to kill Hamster and Asteroid after the mobs were gone and maybe he casted that heal on him on that time, because i recall telling Sonique not to heal because we had healers while event was up.
Anyway, don't wanna make this any bigger than it is, we all know why he made this report, if any GM gonna take an action on this please tell me on PM on Skembic what Sonique's punishment is.
Thanks.
Last edited by Guest on 28 Oct 2016 10:53, edited 1 time in total.

Deim

#7 » Post by Deim » 28 Oct 2016 10:50

Gnurg wrote:Don't be mean to Sinner's dad. :x :x :x :x :x :x
^ this
Also don't be such a bitch. Where is a proof it was done in pvp fight not during the one against scourge...
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Fárlight

#8 » Post by Fárlight » 28 Oct 2016 11:02

Skembic wrote:he casted one renew and after that i told him to stop.
there is my proof
PW:
TW:
I don't have any chars

Skembic

#9 » Post by Skembic » 28 Oct 2016 11:22

Can any GM check this and do something about this already ? He is just pissing me off with this pitty acting, its beyond understanding what is he trying to do. As i said, he was supposed to heal us, he casted few renews actually while we were killing mobs when i told him to stop healing at all, was my bad in not telling that right in first statement, because i was pissed that he even made that report so i wasn't even thinking what i am typing. He might cast renew after on Hamster while they did PvP or whatever, i am not next to him to monitor. Anyway, in last 3-4 years of playing here on both realms i had only few mutes as punishment, so don't get your hopes up much Farlight.

Fárlight

#10 » Post by Fárlight » 28 Oct 2016 11:27

Skembic, I am just an easy person. Gonna be annoying to me than I will be annoying to. Being friendly to me, I will be friendly too etc
PW:
TW:
I don't have any chars

KohiiKaiju

#11 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 28 Oct 2016 11:32

I thought he only cast *one* renew. hmmmm.

Healing in PVP, which would certainly include an opposing capital city regardless of the situation, is indeed against the rules for a cross faction player in-group to do so.

I will leave this topic open should Sonique wish to reply, but keep in mind that any defense which involves attacking the reporter will be ignored and most likely removed. Keep it civil, gentlemen.

Skembic

#12 » Post by Skembic » 28 Oct 2016 11:37

As i said, my dad who played on Sonique at that time, don't have account information and i can't find it atm. And he won't respond on anything, that's why i am bothering with this, because he is my dad. He was acting as raid healer for event in first 2 minutes when we didn't PvP at all, so as i said, he casted heals. That's what healer do as far as i know, even in oposite cities, doubt that's forbiden, to heal tank or something? And i didn't act all surprised about it, and i said, he might or might not cast that renew in middle of some fight with player or mob, that SS is not proving anything, it's showing 1 renew tick on Hamster, when he was full HP. So he reported me basically for 1 renew tick.
Last edited by Guest on 28 Oct 2016 11:59, edited 2 times in total.

Skembic

#13 » Post by Skembic » 28 Oct 2016 12:04

Instead of deleting replies, can you make any decissions and lock this ?

Gnurg

#14 » Post by Gnurg » 28 Oct 2016 12:07

Having played a while with both Sinner and his dad (Sonique) on TrueWoW, I can confirm that most english communication to Sonique goes through Sinner. Whenever I explained some tactic in Ulduar, Sinner would translate to his father. I therefore believe Sonique was unaware of the rule, as he would obviously not read the previous reports where this "no x-faction city healing" rule likely is stated.

Sinner mentioned earlier today that his accounts have no previous ruling, so should that be true, I'd say only a warning is in place.

With the event up for next days, there are likely that more incidents like this will happen. The best option is if you all could work together against the scourge, rather than dividing into smaller groups to get a higher score and ending up fighting against eachother. It would be really crude towards Nyeriah if the event she worked hard on ended up in some stupid drama.

I encourage you to honor her by playing together. It should envourage her to work on future special events, which all of us would look forward too.
Last edited by Gnurg on 28 Oct 2016 12:08, edited 1 time in total.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fárlight

#15 » Post by Fárlight » 28 Oct 2016 12:08

He waits on Sonique's reply
PW:
TW:
I don't have any chars