Killing inside relic in WG

milanlord

Re: Killing inside relic in WG

#16 » Post by milanlord » 23 Jul 2016 17:21

Well Geoalex isn't smart ass, but still he has to be punished like everyone else who did this I guess this is right. I also agree that some GM should whisper him and tell him what did he do wrong. My question is, how did he get there in first place? He's not smart enough to use that bug in game which Tenebroo used to get inside and abuse on purpose, I guess WG is bugged and devs should take a look? Cause this is happening way too often.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

devil5000

#17 » Post by devil5000 » 23 Jul 2016 17:56

He went in trought the door since sometiems after the fight the door doesent spawn and there is no invisible wall to keep players from different faction out of it.Like sometimes When Horde wins Wg Ally will be able to enter teh relic room after wg ends.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

benzviliran

#18 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Jul 2016 18:04

milanlord wrote:Well Geoalex isn't smart ass, but still he has to be punished like everyone else who did this I guess this is right. I also agree that some GM should whisper him and tell him what did he do wrong. My question is, how did he get there in first place? He's not smart enough to use that bug in game which Tenebroo used to get inside and abuse on purpose, I guess WG is bugged and devs should take a look? Cause this is happening way too often.
no, if people got punished when they shouldnt be punished it doesnt mean that a wrong policy should be continued.

you are not supposed to continue to make mistakes just because you want to be fair.

i dont know if previous bans were justified by knowing those players knew it was a bug abuse and intentionaly abused it or not but looking at this specific case i can tell that this guy isnt even aware of this bug and that it is an abuse .

want to stop server population from decreasing? change the fail policy of not banning people when you should and when you really shouldnt you ban them.

the rule to ban someone for abusing was made to keep a fair play and ofc if possible to keep the player that abused in the game without having him abusing again.

now if that player doesnt know its an abuse and wouldnt have abused if he knew then banning him wont be giving u any of these.

now if you already know that and you still want to ban him theres really something wrong with you.
I am the swarm

Ancestor

#19 » Post by Ancestor » 23 Jul 2016 21:53

what abusers...fix it...i would kill them also if i didnt read forums cos if i reach them and can kill i kill opposite faction where the hell should all know its bug abuse if something is broken like that door...i never played nowhere else or WG before it was released here, didnt know how to win or shit about it...
just warn or better make some hackfix/custom aura to prevent this untill u ban ppl from our still low population server
anyway.

Fastor

#20 » Post by Fastor » 23 Jul 2016 23:28

Ancestor wrote: better make some hackfix/custom aura to prevent this untill u ban ppl from our still low population server
anyway.
Sanctuary aura that lasts since WG ends until 15 min before second start and is only around that area.

nitroxide

#21 » Post by nitroxide » 14 Aug 2016 15:13

Okay enuf flaming and pin pointing others. Let the Gms decide and I am sure there will be a good conclusion.
status - Perma-banned (Incurable recidivism)

xtreme the king of kings

Fastor

#22 » Post by Fastor » 14 Aug 2016 15:28

New level of attention whore, necro old topic that everyone forgot telling people to calm down.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#23 » Post by Nymunne » 03 Oct 2016 11:51

Forgot to mention that this was taken care of. Hopefully when WG will be working again we will come up with something regarding doors and players PvPing in the relic chamber.

Locking and moving to resolved.